Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Banzai Run

• 1 month later...
Anybody have a Banzai Run they are thinking of moving on ?

Not fussed on condition and willing to look at really good to really bad.

Happy to use prowler or other couriers if it needs moving.

Thanks

Pinball King just put one up in Vic: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/williamstown-north/collectables/banzai-run-pinball-machine-only-1751-made-very-rare-pinballking/1175740881

Jebus. When did these become so expensive? Better get started on mine.

Exactly what I was thinking. Not paying 6K that's for sure.

I was thinking around the 4.5 mark sounded fair for both parties.

Pin world gone mad ! hope its just a phase :rolleyes

- - - Updated - - -

Lindon has one at Nhill

Do you know if it's for sale Gregory ?

Edited by Smithy

Exactly what I was thinking. Not paying 6K that's for sure.

I was thinking around the 4.5 to 5K mark sounded fair for both parties.

Pin world gone mad ! hope its just a phase :rolleyes

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know if it's for sale Gregory ?

No I don’t know, but worth asking. Lindon is on here, don’t remember his tag tho.

Do you mean @Brk_oth ?

Yes he would be....... although spelling wrong :P I've seen 6 variants on how to spell my name, so its all good, there was only a 16% chance of guessing it right from all the different spellings I've seen.

No not for sale.... because of its unusual design the museum would need to replace it, so that would mean buying one of the machines listed above, therefore if it was to be sold it would have to be the prices listed above or most likely a lot more to make it worth the time... so no point in me selling, you might as well just go for the ones listed above.

A few years ago Banzai Run was selling close to the prices listed above, then for some reason it dropped in price whilst other machines rose..... The prices above don't seem crazy when you consider the kind of prices others are selling for.

Gemini it was not me you spoke to. I wasn't there when you popped your head in the door to say hello.

Yes he would be....... although spelling wrong :P I've seen 6 variants on how to spell my name, so its all good, there was only a 16% chance of guessing it right from all the different spellings I've seen.

Lyndon? I'm guessing based on the high score pages of the museum website.

No not for sale.... because of its unusual design the museum would need to replace it, so that would mean buying one of the machines listed above, therefore if it was to be sold it would have to be the prices listed above or most likely a lot more to make it worth the time... so no point in me selling, you might as well just go for the ones listed above.

I imagined that would be the case, but didn't want ot speak for you.

The asking price for this title in the US is insane. Wether that affects the asking price here I don’t know. Some really nice examples and I mean really nice,are asking 6-7k $US +.

I know there’s the asking price and price they get but still. Quite high.

Its not even the greatest game going, its a fun novelty (and I own one).

Quick question for the Banzai run owners out there ....

Does the headbox fold down like most modern pins or is it permanently in the up position more like RFM or SWE1 ?

Need to know for transport purposes.

Cheers all

• Administrators

Don't rule out NZ for buying one. There are quite a few of these in collections over the Ditch and not too many in Australia if you look at the market size. I asked one of the NZ blokes about this one Pincade and apparently there was a container or two imported into NZ but for some reason the uptake on the game in Australia was not as high.

I like the game, something different.

Dave