Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

advice on pinball trolley

DJ-pinball

Question

hi folks - wasn't sure if this was the right sub-forum or not (sorry if not). I'm looking to pick up a trolley and found this

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/281754875633?ul_noapp=true

but it will cost about $340 delivered to brisbane...

any advice on whether thats the best i can hope for and/or alternatives?

thanks!

5 answers to this question

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/89032-Pinball-lift-cart-options/page3?highlight=trolley

This thread covers some. The trolley you have pictured there, I got a used one cheap. Modified it to suit requirement, including handle folding the other way. Its fairly heavy, but turns out I've been glad about that on multiple occasins!

- - - Updated - - -

*reason I used is was I got it for nix, had a busted release lever, which I altered anyway.

Join the machinery warehouse club and you can get a further discount. I got mine from Coopers Plains a few years ago, great trolley. Keep an eye out as they may have an end of financial year sale?

Thanks all - I’m still trying to work out which need modifying and which don’t and haven’t had to time to go through the thread properly.

I don’t have the skills to modify so looking for something that’s suitable “out of the box” :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade