Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 35 - Game 7 ~ BurgerTime (closes 3-Jun)

Peter Pepper’s heckle …

MGL 35 – Game 7 ~ Burger Time

yZY5pd5.png

Nominated by gamers: @Tanna94, @bigredbird and @RMacauley

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: BTime (Data East Set 1)

Game Story:

The object of the game is for Peter Pepper to assemble four giant burgers without messing with any pursuing hot dogs, eggs or pickles who appear in later stages. Peter Pepper has to climb up ladders and walk across ramps to get to each of the burger ingredients which include buns, beef patties, lettuce leaves and sometimes tomato slices and cheese slices.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 3 June 2018, 7pm Sydney time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 7 … Making burgers is dangerous! …

I6c2hjH.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww man, seriously?! Everyone and their imaginary friends is better than me at this game!

Oh well, here I go...

- - - Updated - - -

0001.png.12d847cd879915483c803641ba194bf5.png

... leaving myself an acre of room for improvement.

Well I guess this is where I become about as popular as a fart in a spacesuit. :lol

New PB by just under 10K but I completely botched levels 18 and 19 so this should've been 2.4M and could easily have been over 2.5M. Something to aim for in the next 2 weeks.

Included screenshots from just before the 1st and 2nd rollovers, just before the final death on level 20 (as always) and the high score table. Rollovers were on levels 8 and 16

btimeroll1.png.1a7d48cee26c959a41e29541d33dc18c.png

btimeroll2.png.20346a8bd71a1917da994aaa60b19ff3.png

btim0002.png.197203378ffdf4c9e3be2ce0bb414fb5.png

btime.png.36c8e649caf4d53c2bf0075307d4ed57.png

Great game. We should play it on the intellivision :laugh:

How about you play in MAME and submit a score at Aussie Arcade ... and also on the Intellivision ... and see on which platform you can score the highest.

My guess already is Intellivision ... http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

vVcZ6iR.png

n8J1FHp.png

- - - Updated - - -

New PB

Like @RMacauley I got hammered on level 20 like I usually do.

[ATTACH]129816[/ATTACH]

You mean egged, pickled or dogged ... g5dlyMV.png

I'm just waiting for Roger on TG to totally destroy my score. As I posted on the TG thread (well close to what I posted anyway) "OOO won't be happy until you destroy our scores. You know you want to.

Therefore I think my score is nothing more than a placeholder until either Roger, JD or perhaps Brian Wagner (the arcade record holder) blows it away by a factor of 3

I'm just waiting for Roger on TG to totally destroy my score. As I posted on the TG thread (well close to what I posted anyway) "OOO won't be happy until you destroy our scores. You know you want to.

Therefore I think my score is nothing more than a placeholder until either Roger, JD or perhaps Brian Wagner (the arcade record holder) blows it away by a factor of 3

Well you scored 2 million points more than I can on this game. Brilliant score! And now is your chance to catch the others ... don't give up!

Well you scored 2 million points more than I can on this game. Brilliant score! And now is your chance to catch the others ... don't give up!

I haven't given up but there's no way in hell I'm catching up within the next 2 weeks. Even if I played 24/7 it's not happening in this timeframe. No chance in hell. If I somehow managed 3M I'd be dancing in the streets and trust me you DON'T want to see that godawful sight :lol

Pessimeister: 16,400 A quick benchmark score to get on the board.

0002.png.b078fb25aff49ecf864b07489b6b4a8e.png

This is a classic that I haven't really played very much over the years; from memory I always found it hard to preserve pepper and the demand for pixel perfect platform walking from the player is quite challenging. Keen to learn a thing or two and improve, so we'll see how we go. :)