Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

1UP Arcade in Brisbane

Hi All,

Hope you are all off to an excellent start in 2018 !

Just recently I met Stephen from 1UP Arcade in Morningside, He was wanting to add pinball to his already large array of Arcade games at the Center.

I was impressed at what he and his crew had achieved there in only a short time and could see he had a passion for arcade games like I have with pinball.

We have just setup 16 popular Solid State/Electronic pinball games there, giving a good variety, spanning the late 1970s to early 2000s.

So whether you are a local or just visiting Brisbane it is fantastic value and certainly worth a visit.

This is a fairly up to date list of what Arcade, Pinball and Console games are up and running there at the moment with more to come :

http://www.1uparcade.com.au/games

Hours & Prices are on the site also.

Might see you there!

Here's a gallery of the pinballs, looks pretty cool ! Love they got a Medusa...

https://client.chrisjack.com.au/1upinball/

Pics look great but were taken with a flash or extra lighting.

Some of the machines are really nice but like I said in the other thread the lighting was really bad above the machines which made the playfield almost impossible to see especially on the machine that had little GI.

Thanks for the feedback on the lighting rusty_dagger. We'll be adjusting the lighting this week. Robocop and Xenon in particular have quite dark playfields and so we'll make sure they are better lit. However we still want to keep a good ambience to the lighting and the vibe of an arcade :-)

Cheers,

Stephen