Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Andrew,

Russell Dagger, Chris Wade, Grant Quinn and myself are all definites for all comps for ACS weekend, not including the Amusement Worx pre-comp on the 7th. Travis Bishop will be in all the side comps, and will be a yes the for the Main comp if therr's enough players that drop out.

Unfortunately we cannot finalise the 2017 Australian rankings and begin sending invitations out yet due to awaiting results from tournaments from last year. I have emailed all TD's with outstanding results and all but one have replied and sent their results in promptly. Once we receive these last results we can officially start the process.

Unfortunately we cannot finalise the 2017 Australian rankings and begin sending invitations out yet due to awaiting results from tournaments from last year. I have emailed all TD's with outstanding results and all but one have replied and sent their results in promptly. Once we receive these last results we can officially start the process.

And the wait to see if I made it continues. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reckon all those down to Marty will have the chance to play...

Marty is at position 40 and, last year, I believe Dan and Luke ended up going down to position 60 (or nearly that) to fill the 32 spots. Marty is almost certainly in, as are a bunch of people below him, I'd say.

Michi.

Marty is at position 40 and, last year, I believe Dan and Luke ended up going down to position 60 (or nearly that) to fill the 32 spots. Marty is almost certainly in, as are a bunch of people below him, I'd say.

Michi.

I think it will not get any where near position 60 the amount of queenslanders coming compared to last year is up their,

Last year S.A had 2 representatives this year it will be 7 and a possible 8 if we go as low as 45th spot

I think it will not get any where near position 60 the amount of queenslanders coming compared to last year is up their,

Last year S.A had 2 representatives this year it will be 7 and a possible 8 if we go as low as 45th spot

Ah, OK. Should be a more keen comp then. I look forward to getting steam-rollered :)

Michi.

Think I may have underestimated.. mehh just want something to sweat.. It is a glass half full scenario. Its a bonus for those who didnt make it in the top 32 to get in. Edited by RGR