Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Dedicated NBA-JAM (NBA ON NBC SHOWTIME/NFL BLITZ VERSION) Arcade Machine.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/asset.php?fid=109765&uid=2824&d=1511829610

Fellow AAers,

I am thinking of selling my dedicated NBA-JAM (NBA ON NBC SHOWTIME/NFL BLITZ COMBO) arcade machine to free up some room.

Ive won the NBA CHAMPIONSHIP 3 times now in 7 years i have had it so time to replace it with something else.

Working 100%, dedicated Control panel, bezel, screen, screen glass,behind screen glass graphics, marquee,coin door,cabinet all in excellent condition.

Side art all intact except couple little sections that are ripped off size of 10c coin in 2-3 places towards bottom of side that are hardly noticeable that which can be easily repaired if you want it perfect.

Pick up only from Melton South 32kms west of Melbourne CBD or utilise prowler transport if interstate.

Dont have detailed pictures readily available but click on above link for a photo of it next to some of my pinballs taken recently.... However when i get home later i can send more detailed photos so just pm me with your phone number or email and i will send them in order of interest.

I can also be contacted via tspinballcollector@bigpond.com

Thanks all, oh asking price you may ask........$2500 ONO.

Cheers

Troy AKA Genie:cool:

P.S Please note topper pictured will not be included as thats of a NBA JAM tournament machine that i have already promised to a mate & pictures on marquee are blu tacked on and will be removed on sale.