Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

High Scores - Iron Maiden Premium/LE

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Outlane post settings should be recorded, otherwise you can’t compare these scores.

My post settings were as set from the factory, left lane (middle position), right lane (top position) BUT i think you will find that those setting could vary from the factory also ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Outlane post settings should be recorded, otherwise you can’t compare these scores.

Left outlane is brutal.

I set mine to middle hole, went to move to lower , too tight to remove, it can stay middle, lol

- - - Updated - - -

3 ball factory, outlanes middle.

1.05 code. 6.8 deg pitch.

Made Madness for the first time :) F&CK this game is Awesome !

588005690_Screenshot2018-11-1607_30_38.thumb.jpg.d1bbc1e5fbbc6a083b3520e40e6df9c2.jpg

Left outlane is brutal.

I set mine to middle hole, went to move to lower , too tight to remove, it can stay middle, lol

- - - Updated - - -

3 ball factory, outlanes middle.

1.05 code. 6.8 deg pitch.

Made Madness for the first time :) F&CK this game is Awesome !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138663[/ATTACH]

[//QUOTE]

Updated:)

High Scores - Iron Maiden Premium/LE

Factory settings ol mate.

Got it on CCTV too if you wanna visit for a video watching session :D

Don’t know about coming around to watch a video of you playing, Smitty, I’d much rather kick yr ass on the machine :P

Wide, medium or tight outlanes?

For those wondering why I am banging on about this, outlanes on tight is like setting the number of balls to 25 compared to a wide outlane setup. No problem at all with that, people can set it however they like, but if we are comparing achievements knowing how the outlanes are set is critical (and the tilt).

Edited by onetaste

Not sure what that means, Smitty. Wide, medium or tight?

For those wondering why I am banging on about this, outlanes on tight is like setting the number of balls to 25 compared to a wide outlane setup. No problem at all with that, people can set it however they like, but if we are comparing achievements knowing how the outlanes are set is critical (and the tilt).

I know your point but everyone will do what they can to make the game shoot better.

I come to grips with the fact you really can't compare two pins of the same title.

Too many variables to really compare.

It's like asking how many drops of lube are on that spinner on an SS you just scored high on.

I was under the impression outlines are set to middle at factory.

Is this not the case?

Not sure what that means, Smitty. Wide, medium or tight?

Not sure what this means ?

Factory settings means as it came from the factory Greg. Hasn't been touched since. See photos .

And tilt is set up per usual with about 15mm of the tilt bob above the circle.

As I said you are welcome for a visit to view the cctv or play it yourself and see how you go.

Peace out y'all

PS..... I caught your BSD score too :p

IMG_6748.thumb.jpg.553c7f41cff6b96d534fbf6281f70bb5.jpg

IMG_6747.thumb.jpg.e188e5e4079527626d6f19f73ee72281.jpg

Put this one up a few weeks ago, all factory settings, 3 balls. Defeated the beast and made it to double bonus tomb treasure which awarded over 500 mil. Couldn't have chosen a better pin for my first nib, such a great game!

46453158_2013049042066825_8663938630856736768_n.thumb.jpg.b31d92e54acd121fbbde97fd97dfec85.jpg

Put this one up a few weeks ago, all factory settings, 3 balls. Defeated the beast and made it to double bonus tomb treasure which awarded over 500 mil. Couldn't have chosen a better pin for my first nib, such a great game!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138833[/ATTACH]

Fkn nice score there Tom :D

Well that's f$cking EPIC man !

I'm impressed

Now tell me what did you use to block the left outlane hey :p

would have been at least a 45 minute game ?

• 4 weeks later...

Jumping jesus on a pogo stick

• 2 weeks later...
3 ball fact.

5ba5caef653aa5b21ef266a073e560ef.jpg

This game is definitely one of Sterns best. As soon as you start it’s non stop. Not too many games have the constant level of intensity IMDN does. Very clever coding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk