Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got the OK from PJ to bring Total Nuclear Annihilation down for the comp. Woohoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Hello PJ. Can I bring an awesome 10k game to your party?"

"ok....... I guess"

184699247_ScreenShot2018-06-17at9_27_31PM.thumb.jpg.df9c589efffcf3aff7a08e15d01e14a2.jpg

Only got the 1 photo of the "Stern LE" games room. There would have been more room in there but all of PJ's trophies take up too much space :lol

Had a great time at this "comp" which actually felt more like a social gathering than anything I have played in before. Had my chance to take out the champ on his home turf, but alas couldn't hit that bloody right ramp on AC/DC to start multiball :) Feeling the pressure.

Thanks for putting this on PJ. Loved the games you have there, even Hang Glider and Memory Lane which I was surprised about.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]131169[/ATTACH]

Only got the 1 photo of the "Stern LE" games room. There would have been more room in there but all of PJ's trophies take up too much space :lol

Had a great time at this "comp" which actually felt more like a social gathering than anything I have played in before. Had my chance to take out the champ on his home turf, but alas couldn't hit that bloody right ramp on AC/DC to start multiball :) Feeling the pressure.

Thanks for putting this on PJ. Loved the games you have there, even Hang Glider and Memory Lane which I was surprised about.

Cheers for the kind words pat , was exactly the atmosphere I was trying to create.

I will definitely look at another in the not to distant future.

Thanks for the great comp Paul. Was great catching up with everyone. Too bad I’ve forgotten how to play pinball, too many beers didn’t help. Can you post results?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Thanks for the great comp Paul. Was great catching up with everyone. Too bad I’ve forgotten how to play pinball, too many beers didn’t help. Can you post results?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Equal 21st mate!