Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Medusa switch part number needed please :)

Have looked online heaps and the closest match is from PSPA being a #SW-AG1

Even having a Bally parts manual including this pin I cannot find the exact switch part number.

The switch in question is behind the three transparent bounce parts/faces, behind the rear drop targets.

The pics attached are what I believe to be original, looking at the switch assembly including the soldering and that the switch assembly has a light behind it so no extended leaf on the switch.

I could make 3 new switches but they will have cut marks where the leaf has been shortened.

Yes I am fastidious but the pin demands perfection hence wanting to replace the other 2 mock ups, well 3 new is what she wants, and who am I to argue, don't want to turn to stone.

688930897_IMG_2028(Medium).thumb.JPG.eb562e17984bd7a9da6f9fb488afb642.JPG251483704_IMG_2055(Medium).thumb.JPG.18b1f5fd2530d9840981e02507c3bfff.JPG1660393542_IMG_2056(Medium).thumb.JPG.87230d3faa80a5961686a91e82724119.JPG

i dont know that one .. the parts book has it ( c-1025-4) but its not helpful

you cant even see it in the game.. worrying about cutting a blade down is pointless.

if you really want to be obsessive order shorter blades from pbr but who cares if the tops cut.. you wont be able to see it if you try. just make it work

ill go have a look at some of my medusa's in a moment see if i can find the same switch for interest

@Rich I have heaps of those, new and second hand. I’ll throw up a pic with some artsy farts scribbling and numbers and you can pick (look for the circles and numbers ;)

Can drop off whatever you need early next week. FOC

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Yes in the first pic the switch contact is bent backwards, but shouldn't be.

Yes the parts book lists that number and another for the red one @wiredoug, but that's for front plastic target face and arm, not the actual switch assembly.

I'm not the 'out of sight, out of mind' type of person, silly and obsessive as I am. I am also fastidious.

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it shouldn't be as good as possible and for a few bucks per complete new assembly....I'm okay with that.

ill go have a look at some of my medusa's in a moment see if i can find the same switch for interest

5 of the 6 switches i checked are the same one in your second pic with black spacers, silver blades, contact on the second hole. the "bent blade" is wear from where it hits the playfield

trivial to make from parts of others like the alvin g one but you wont buy it NOS now.