Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL10 Game 10 Abra ca dabra (closes 20 May)

Haha, I was trying to watch my score to see when points are added, but I think there is a lag on it clocking up, and I kept draining. I eventually worked out that it beeps per thousand. But I just don't see to be able to get the points.

Something about this game I just don't like, despite picking a goal the ball movement doesn't seem consistent enough for me, I just end up flicking the ball around and hoping the points come.

This version doesn’t seem to pay the bonus when lit at the target when targets reset.

Hence the lower scores.

Maybe @defender1980 can confirm on his machine.

Anyway

4ce8536c890ff4046d87eab548624609.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't notice that, i have noticed the difference in the chimes as you can always hear the 1k chime sound for when you hit the lit target.

Yeag that would explain why the scores are under 200k and not up in the 300-400k region cause games can be quite long still even on this harder VP10 version.

I'm glad it's not just me going crazy...

I think I'm done with this table (famous last words)

I also noticed once the 100,000 is lit on the BG it doesn't reset when you play new games, so here a pic of BG and score ticket.

a2479fdf4ad91634aea285bd1c8ec13d.jpg44e825ddfcf5459b51304054780ccc56.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Don’t forget that the vp9 scores properly

The vpx needs fixing.

it's a shame Pinuck dropped out of the scene before vp10 was a thing. He is one of the best table creators ever!

it's a shame Pinuck dropped out of the scene before vp10 was a thing. He is one of the best table creators ever!

Yeah I know.

Used to do table testing for him.

Yeah I know.

Used to do table testing for him.

20180519_200422.jpg

311,260 - VP9 version

with the comp about to finish who's up for a vp9 challenge :)

this is a better game than the vp10 version. and not just cause it scores correctly but it plays better. once you readjust to vp9!

I love the simplicity of the things to do but still all the shots aren't dead simple.

@Bishop83 EM's are great in vp and the early ss. for starters download Jack's Open, Joker Poker, Genie, Close Encounters. All great games.

That era is my fave in Pinball real and virtual.. cause i'm getting old :)