Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: MGL 35 - Game 5 ~ Punch-Out!! (closes 20-May)

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2316 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gadzooks View Post

Could play yesterday...I was pretty much hung over haha!

Attachment 129910

I was too busy doing this

Attachment 129911
    Attachment 129912
    Attachment 129913

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
    I'm guessing by these pics you are a past player for Collingwood? Sry if you are, not that I'm a massive fan any more I don't recognise you as a player - what is your real name if you were a past player?

State
    Taylors Lakes
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John73 View Post
    I'm guessing by these pics you are a past player for Collingwood? Sry if you are, not that I'm a massive fan any more I don't recognise you as a player - what is your real name if you were a past player?
    Lol! At 5"5, very unlikely to be a player...haha!

No I went with Paul Licuria who is my boss. He asked me to come along because he knows that Im a big AFL fan...I actually follow the Bombers.

It was a great afternoon, I had Nick Maxwell, Alan Didak, Chris Tarrent and Ben Johnson on my table and spent the arvo drinking and helped me get some inside goss.

I met Eddie and I have to say...he can certainly spin off a 5 minute speech of the top of his head easily....but he was very welcoming towards me.

They had the premiership team of 1958 there too (whats left of them)...significant cause they were the team that won the 4th premiership in a row....a record that stands today.

I also mt Peter McKenna who kicked just under 900 goals.....he's defiantly getting on a bit.

So yeah...great afternoon/night.

Paul has often invited me to some special events with Collingwood and Im always grateful for every invite
    Last edited by gadzooks; 22nd May 2018 at 07:16 PM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread Information