Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pin*Bot service

Gemini2544

I gave my Pin*Bot a service today & fixed a number of minor problems. One problem was that the ball at launch was losing power real fast before the spiral. This problem was found to be caused by the ball hitting the rivets holding the blue steel spring plate on entry. I found a solution to this by using a thick heat shrink over the rivets, the result was now I have more launch power than needed, very happy.

The second issue was not a fault as such, but some of the rubbers were all wrong on the upper play-field due to no details in the manual. Anyway I downloaded a pic & have it right now!

The final one is well just embarrassing, the legs were wrong. When I bought this (four years ago) it turned out to have Gottleib legs on it & by dumb luck, I had a Gottleib machine with Williams legs on it, So I swapped them over! DAH, Stupid Eh!

Well in ten minutes (Test game) I'd beat the High score. The really stupid thing is nobody said it was wrong & @Cursed has a high score on Cleopatra thats now in question due to the wrong legs...hmmm! Might have to fight this out...:lol

Anyway never seen Pin*Bot so well tuned..:)

Edited by Gemini2544

Agreed, The @Cursed high score is null and void and along with all the high scores, needs to be erased.:lol

If he is truly worthy, he should have no trouble getting it again.;)

Reset the highest scores due to machine been unfit for normal operation :)

Now if your beaten the score stands no excuses :)

Well in ten minutes (Test game) I'd beat the High score. The really stupid thing is nobody said it was wrong & @Cursed has a high score on Cleopatra thats now in question due to the wrong legs...hmmm! Might have to fight this out...:lol

Haha, the thing to remember here is you did try to beat my high score before you put the legs on...;)

Challenge accepted!

Agreed, The @Cursed high score is null and void and along with all the high scores, needs to be erased.:lol

If he is truly worthy, he should have no trouble getting it again.;)

One could say I got that score on super hard setting.

Agree though, fully intend on knocking Doug off!

His high score anyway...:lol

Haha, the thing to remember here is you did try to beat my high score before you put the legs on...;)

Challenge accepted!

One could say I got that score on super hard setting.

Agree though, fully intend on knocking Doug off!

His high score anyway...:lol

I actually found Cleopatra one of the hardest series 1 Gottliebs to get a game out of let alone a high score mind you Sinbad had it's way with me to many times to mention as well.

Every other Gottlieb series one I was able to master to some degree except of coarse Totem which I don't think anyone mastered, prick of a machine.:realmad:

Good luck on beating your previous high score. Have faith, you'll get it and then you get the pleasure of seeing @Gemini2544 fuming all over again.:lol

Doug has some fantastic games but I really seemed to gel with Cleopatra, really enjoyed playing it and I seemed to have quite a few good games on it while I was there.

But after Doug had to 'fix' the game god knows if we will gel again...:lol

Really keen to play it again! Bring on March.

Doug has some fantastic games but I really seemed to gel with Cleopatra, really enjoyed playing it and I seemed to have quite a few good games on it while I was there.

But after Doug had to 'fix' the game god knows if we will gel again...:lol

Really keen to play it again! Bring on March.

If anything Michael the game now plays slightly faster & ball to targets is very accurate. I got 289,000 after the legs were swapped over, still a long way from you 399,700 score. I think you'll like Cleopatra even more now. :)