Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Milwaukee Pinball History

I think that's the first time I've heard of remaining replays being cashed out. All of a sudden why they were considered gambling machines makes more sense.

That said, there's no quick way to remove replays from a machine so I'm not sure that really makes sense, then again, there's various other claims like girls turning to prostitution to play pinball that also seem far fetched, so maybe it was all propoganda?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I think that's the first time I've heard of remaining replays being cashed out. All of a sudden why they were considered gambling machines makes more sense.

That said, there's no quick way to remove replays from a machine so I'm not sure that really makes sense, then again, there's various other claims like girls turning to prostitution to play pinball that also seem far fetched, so maybe it was all propoganda?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

'Bingo' pinball machines had a hidden keyswitch that the barman would operate to zero the credits.

I think you will find that the gambling aspect and the 'cashing out of credits' is all down to these bingo pinball machines that were not really pinball in the true sense as we know them.

However, all were lumped in together and so all were banned.