Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Have the 80s made a comeback?

24 members have voted

1. 1. Have the 80s made a comeback?

• I still love Boy George
    • I admit I did have a Mullet
    • I bleached my hair
    • Jeans and t-shirt everyday

When @Autosteve mentioned lumberjacket I thought, Hang on, I think I still have mine.

Yep, It's Black and Tan checked with very furry insides. At the same time I found my Amco bomber jacket as well. Now I've only got to find my beige Safari suit and box ticked.

The bomber jacket must have shrunk over the years - LOL:lol

Definetly not male model material - Jann thinks I look like a Dag:( And as usual apologies for the pics lying down:)

P1100247.JPG.3b18225adc149026c11cde1630884328.JPG

P1100248.JPG.b15f33e28fcf6640e8ed50b596ecf223.JPG

I wish I still had all my stuff. My ex wife convinced me to throw it all out. OhhhhIMG_1773.thumb.JPG.2937370e359e047f1c345a60a4f7c24a.JPG I used to have suits similar to this sort of material, with shiny shirts and thin leather ties. I actually own this, as I needed something for an eighties party I went to recently. That style wasn’t me though, double breasted was the go.

When @Autosteve mentioned lumberjacket I thought, Hang on, I think I still have mine.

Yep, It's Black and Tan checked with very furry insides.

attachment.php?attachmentid=128812&d=1525326699

Cool or rather very warm I should say. A pair of army camo tracky duds and your good to go to the farm this winter mate. You certainly wouldn't look out of place.:D

I have gone upmarket and now get them from Lowes actually.

https://www.lowes.com.au/m-lowes-navy-check-sherpa-jacket-34054

Not my colour choice, I'd go for more black in the colour scheme but you get the idea.

I target the ones with the large zipper rather than buttons like the original Lumber jackets had as well.

The wind goes straight though the buttons and down the tracky duds freezing Lorell and Hardy when riding quads on the farm in winter but the zipper stops that from happening.:blink:

Last thing you want is wind hitting you and the boys at 60km/h when the temperature is 0c.

Funny, my wife doesn't think they are a fashion statement either I don't think. Every year they all end up down in the farm wardrobe for some reason.:blink:

I too frequent Lowes but I pronounce it Low-ezz. makes it sound upmarket:lol. I usually get a couple of gift cards every birthday:)

A bit like Target is Tar-jai' :)

As far as transport goes I had a previously owned one of these for a year. Same colour - loved it heaps, a very 'forgiving" bike.

1056002350_5004.thumb.jpg.fff85bbc67ef22bd5e9b09641a91bf3c.jpg

Edited by Railways

Yes my 15 year old daughter has started to look and ask about what denim I have had and seen. Of course it will be triple anything else you can buy. That’s fashion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...