Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

IMVE

IMVE for sale

Beautiful clean example. Has mirrors superbands and I’ve done some flasher and gi changes. Custom cards. Took a while to get one back but good ol Mr Tax man is forcing me to move a pin on. Has a small mark on front decal where iron man is. Other than that pin is tip top. See pic.

Happy for inspections for anyone close enough. Cheers :)

sold (for AP)

Edited by JohnBryce0712

This has only mirrors and lighting changes as I’m not big on modding anymore these days. I did reduce price for a quick sale plus the decal scratch. Other than that not sure what the problem is lol... I thought it would be gone in 5 :) maybe the time of the year.

I’ll chuck up some hi Rez pics. Maybe I have it too cheap and people think it must be shit lol.

Nice machine and great game!! GLWS mate [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more, great price and a machine I love to hate.

Open up those outlanes and it gets nasty .... in a good way

GLWS :D

Hmm sell the original iron man to get a ve...

That’s what I did a few years back, still my favourite, never get sick of playing it.

This is a great price, hard to believe it is still for sale.:unsure:unsure:unsure

That’s what I did a few years back, still my favourite, never get sick of playing it.

This is a great price, hard to believe it is still for sale.:unsure:unsure:unsure

Thanks mate. Yeah it ain’t blinged like my usual offerings Simon. That’s why there’s a 6 in the thousands column not an 8 or a 9. Ain’t moving on price fellas, these don’t come up too often anymore and def not at sub 7k. Just qualifying the price as I’ve had a few guys ask to drop it, their prerogative in my for sale books but geez c’mon lol

So why did you sell the original to get the VE?

Vault Edition has added features such as LEDs, high-resolution metallic foil cabinet decals, lit Iron Monger chest and a redesigned metal backbox with decaled speaker panel and tilted DMD. Production run of only 300 and 4yrs newer than the original.

Vault Edition has added features such as LEDs, high-resolution metallic foil cabinet decals, lit Iron Monger chest and a redesigned metal backbox with decaled speaker panel and tilted DMD. Production run of only 300 and 4yrs newer than the original.

And the fact you can close up the monster side drains too. C'mon Simon admit it. That's why you did it :p