Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hi I'm Buzzie_Arcade!

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ollie - known as Buzzie_Arcade on this forum - just joined yesterday and wanted to say hi.

I guess I should say a few things about me.

I'm mid 40's and a graduate of the golden era of arcade gaming around George Street between the mid 80's and 90's. Saw the sad decline as home consoles took over but they are great memories. There was no better way to get to know, and challenge strangers than you could in those arcade days. My favourite games were Pigskin 621 AD, Double Dragon, and Contra - but the list is nameless!. I also used to hang out in the Metro snooker hall on Pitt Street just off Bathurst street. Wasted lots of my youth in there!.

Some more about me:

Well I have become somewhat of a retro video game collector. I do like the early game consoles up to the Nintendo 64. Then you lost me as I had to turn down my gaming career and up my money making career.

But some fun (and true) facts

(1) I own the complete Atari 7800 collection of games and console in brand new and shrinkwrapped condition - Even Tank Command! :p

(2) I have three brand new never used Atari 5200 consoles - plus about 30 games

(3) I have a brand new Atari 2600 plus about 100 games

(4) I have a brand new Nintendo NES system with 400 games in box - about 100 of them shinkwrapped and brand new

(5) I have a brand new SNES system with about 200 games in box - with about 20 brand new including some killer RPGs

(6) I own Pigskin 621 AD as the full size upright machine, plus a half size Golden Axe. Still want Double Dragon and Radikal Bikers but lets see what the wife says :lol

My favourite game has to be Mario Kart 64 - with that thumb controller its unbeatable

Glad to meet Y'all and hope for fun times

Buzzie_Arcade

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to AA, I collect older consoles too, I have a heavy sixer 2600 & a darth vader 2600, Pong, Stunt cycle console, tank battle console , intellivision & even a Vectrex system. You gotta love those early game consoles. You will enjoy being here. :)

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ollie - known as Buzzie_Arcade on this forum - just joined yesterday and wanted to say hi.

I guess I should say a few things about me.

I'm mid 40's and a graduate of the golden era of arcade gaming around George Street between the mid 80's and 90's. Saw the sad decline as home consoles took over but they are great memories. There was no better way to get to know, and challenge strangers than you could in those arcade days. My favourite games were Pigskin 621 AD, Double Dragon, and Contra - but the list is nameless!. I also used to hang out in the Metro snooker hall on Pitt Street just off Bathurst street. Wasted lots of my youth in there!.

Some more about me:

Well I have become somewhat of a retro video game collector. I do like the early game consoles up to the Nintendo 64. Then you lost me as I had to turn down my gaming career and up my money making career.

But some fun (and true) facts

(1) I own the complete Atari 7800 collection of games and console in brand new and shrinkwrapped condition - Even Tank Command! :p

(2) I have three brand new never used Atari 5200 consoles - plus about 30 games

(3) I have a brand new Atari 2600 plus about 100 games

(4) I have a brand new Nintendo NES system with 400 games in box - about 100 of them shinkwrapped and brand new

(5) I have a brand new SNES system with about 200 games in box - with about 20 brand new including some killer RPGs

(6) I own Pigskin 621 AD as the full size upright machine, plus a half size Golden Axe. Still want Double Dragon and Radikal Bikers but lets see what the wife says :lol

My favourite game has to be Mario Kart 64 - with that thumb controller its unbeatable

Glad to meet Y'all and hope for fun times

Buzzie_Arcade

Nice console collection mate, some seriously good stuff in there. I collect console stuff also, but not on the same collector quality scale that you do.

I have an Atari 7800, but no games for it :lol The Atari 5200 is the one Atari I don't own, mainly because they are bloody hard to find in Australia.

Welcome to the forum.

• 3 weeks later...