Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 35 - Game 4 ~ Galaga (closes 13-May)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, just in time - lucky I didn't do much better or I wouldn't have got my score in on time LOL.

Highlight was getting Challenging stage (15) with the scorpion things 40/40 with a single fighter :cool:

0005.png.96920b98b18837a65d12ac8aaa868128.png

0006.png.24731a1050b5880604d4161cd9ea9cc3.png

0007.png.0c366aa723a30903430a3e39b2e95fed.png

@SMK WTF, 6.3 MILLION!? Wow, just wow...

Happy to say I tried my best, but failed, to get 200k. Gave it another shot today but just couldn't manage it.

Congrats to the top players. Congrats on those scoring over 200k, it's a bloody tough game.

Really enjoyed this game this time, and happy that I've improved, but fairly confident I'll never be a top Galaga player.

Day 17 of 17. Score submissions for Game 4 - Galaga are now closed.

Final Results ...

KqPYBlv.png

Galaga at TGTS and the hardest settings makes for a very challenging game. That 53 gamers world wide competed at this level where many would not even dare, I must take off my hat to you gamers, it was inspiring to see so many try their best. I hope you enjoyed the game.

Of extra special mention, 180K+ is an outstanding result for newcomers and those improving their game. It’s not hard to panic on this game at this level. However TodayIsForgotten, Foot, terencew, RMacauley, spectre, Brad, MonoJoker, CrazyKongFan, SectionZ, Snjspiteri, DaLar, redelf, Pessimeister, ILLSeaBass, D. B. Cooper, Bishop, creech and gadzooks weathered the storm of bugs from 550K down to 180K for 6th to 23rd place.

Mark Schult hits 1.01797 million points for a commendable 5th place.

Jon Klinkel hitches a ride to Galloping Ghost Arcade and scores 1.84034 million points for 4th place.

Andrew Barrow scores on the last day 1.85422 million points for 3rd place.

Two world records were set in 17 days of competition during Game 4 - Galaga in MGLXXXV …

Armando Gonzalez scores an incredible 6,056,490 points to set a new world record on the Arcade platform. What an amazing effort and score. Outstanding Armando!

However there is another gamer who scores even higher ...

Congratulations to Stephen Krogman for winning Game 4, with a brilliant game and a MAME new TGTS world record of 6,320,040 points. Eclipsing all competitors on Arcade and MAME combined, extremely well played and well done, the highest score in the world …

Z7EkPy2.png

Game 5 Punch-Out!! and Game 6 Road Fighter are both currently in play … both are fighting games of a very different kind … where both use gloves and you need plenty in the tank.

:)

Edited by OOO