Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Flamingo Records CLOSING down (Erwin Boot)

I really hope someone steps up and buys the business from Erwin....

15th December, 2017

Hi all,

Firstly, my wife Judy, my nephew Marc, and I wish all of our customers a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year! May you enjoy wonderful times with family and friends over the Christmas and New Year season.

FINALLY – AFTER 50 YEARS, A CLOSING-DOWN SALE!

2017 has been a momentous year for me. As I approach my 73rd birthday next month, I have also just last Saturday completed 50 years in the juke box, pool table and music business. Although I sold Automatic Music Co. (the juke box and pool table operating business) back in March, I still do the occasional juke box repair, and am still actively involved in my record and juke box parts distributing company, Flamingo Records, through our web site and through eBay ( as records4jukes ).

The other momentous event this year was at the end of August when, out-of-the-blue, a businessman came in and offered me a fair price for my building. I accepted. The contract specifies that I can remain in the building until 28th February 2019 (14 months from now), at which time, I hope to finally retire.

I have a few logistical (= stock!) problems to overcome in the next 14 months! I have more than 100,000 used and 20,000 brand new records in stock, and I want to get rid of those as soon as possible. To that end, I’ve spent 3 weeks reducing the prices of all our brand new records; those brand new records are on our web-site: http://www.flamingo.com.au Apart from the new lower prices there, I am also offering a flat 20% discount on all sales through the web-site until 10th January 2018. Stock up now with new music for New Year’s Eve!

All orders placed before January 10th 2018 will also be sent out Priority mail with no postage charge at all to you! The discounts and Free Post offer won’t show on the web-site – I will manually apply them when I process your order.

If your have any queries at all about juke boxes or music on 7 inch 45 rpm records, please do not hesitate – contact me by email on: flamrecs@bigpond.net.au

Very best wishes to you and yours, and thank you sincerely for your business in the past years,

Erwin Boot

FLAMINGO RECORDS

140 Campbell St., HOBART

Postal: Box 717, HOBART TAS. 7001

Ph. 03 6234 1300 or 0418 127514

Fax: 03 6234 3944

Web-site for brand new records: http://www.flamingo.com.au

Email: flamrecs@bigpond.net.au