Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gum's Pinball Meet VIC Eastern Suburbs 30th June

Great meet guys! big thanks to Paul & Cathy ! ,was such a great night , love your pin collection & good to catch up with the AA family

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and thanks for @Jesder for giving us a lift and to @dirtydaz for having us around also.

your welcome Richard & thanks @Jesder for the car pool

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gum's Pinball Meet VIC Eastern Suburbs 30th June

Pretty sure it was an awesome night as I don't really remember much! Except the spicy snag and leaving at 3:30am :P

Thanks Paul and Cathy :)

Edited by Hashman

Awesome night, Thanks for letting Myself and Family attend. Sober once again 2nd meet in a row what is going on. I did the Turtle more than anyone that says a lot. Great to meet new faces and see an Awesome line up of Machines played about 10 i have never played before so Thanks Paul and Family and Helpers. BBQ hit the spot as my Navman took me the back way and nothing to eat on the way except wildlife so big thanks for that. My Son and Wife had a blast. All smiles on drive home so big thumbs up.

As all the others have said, such a great night.

Awesome machines, people, pets and food!

Had a blast playing your games Paul, especially that Fathom! Was great to catch up with everyone again and meet some new people, sadly I missed out on saying hi to @Jesder. Next one mate, my face to name memory ain't so good! :lol

Coco was the star of the night, so cute.

@Noob-A-Tron, Amanda was great and I really hope she had a good time and comes to more, I know Moyra really enjoyed her company. Also apologies for giving your son his first Tequila shot! :laugh:

Stupidly challenged @Ryza to a couple of games, lost both. Stupid comp players! :p And hey, I was drunk...

Thanks Paul and Cathy, it was a great night and I hope you guys felt the same way. Sorry to be leaving at 3:30am...

These meets go from strength to strength, I look forward to each and every single one. A big thanks to all the hosts!

And here is to many more, and maybe some new hosts in 2019...:slamtilt: :cheers:

Glad everyone had a good night.

Was good to catch up with the usual crowd as well as

some newbies.

Also thanks to those who left various gifts.

Cathy a i had a great night and are looking forward to

the next meet.

I might also squeeze in another meet later in the year :D