Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Q: Re-Slingshot coils for Funhouse

Going through the operational manual to order and the coils for the Funhouse restoration & noticed the manual is giving me conflicting info on what coil to use on the Left & right Kickers/Slingshot.

On the Solenoid table it says AE 26 1500, but on the Kicker Assembly portion it is saying AE 26 1200. Ironically the ones that are currently sitting in it are neither - AE 27 1200. Anyone know which is the real standard?

Also, the left, right flippers are stock as FL 11630, but i had previously swapped them over to FL 11629 on the recommendation of another AA member who suggested it would give it a bit more kick. Still undecided if i will stay with the 29's, or revert to the stock 30. Question here is, if i decide to go with the 29 - do you think that i should still go with FL11753 for the upper Left Flipper - or should i also look at using a slightly different coil type for symmetry's sake?

I'm told by others that my fh plays pretty good so what I have is the fl 11630 on the main flippers and 27-1200 on the kickers. The bottom flippers are plenty strong enough for this pf setup. Dunno what's on the top flipper as haven't had a chance to lift the hood.

I'm told by others that my fh plays pretty good so what I have is the fl 11630 on the main flippers and 27-1200 on the kickers. The bottom flippers are plenty strong enough for this pf setup. Dunno what's on the top flipper as haven't had a chance to lift the hood.

thanks for the feedback, yes pretty sure I will go back to the FL11630 - we got a new Mirco play field going into it so i think that will naturally make it have more speed overall. Interesting that yours also has the 27-1200's on the slingshots, to conflict against the Op manual. Wonder if there is a reason people have gone with a slightly different coil there