Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL10 Game 8 South Park(FINISHEDl)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back home after a huge week.

Can’t be arsed playing so off to bed. [emoji41][emoji99][emoji99][emoji99][emoji99]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I wasn't really looking forward to having another crack at this table.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

[ATTACH]129144[/ATTACH]

Had a few more games but I just don't like how it plays. The ball off the flippers doesn't feel right or consistent to me and I can't be bothered trying.

When I saw this notification I thought "damb, he is going to make me have to play again". I would like to play the real thing, but I'm not going to play the VP for a long time after this.

And to add to all that apathy, this plays similar to the real game too.

Not much to it.

But how much would you have played some of the games without the comp?

Let’s move on to the next horror games. [emoji3]

It's funny, I'm really enjoying the comp, it's really pushed my scores up, so improving my game immensely.

But it's also making tables I did enjoy, not so much fun. Talking to JAR about it, I think it's just that pushing for big scores on some tables can take the fun out of it, or at least makes it frustrating.

It could also be the hours I'm playing each table, I suspect a lot more than others :)

Yeah sometimes it’s great to just play a game for fun and not care about scores.

Once I’ve broken a game score wise I seem to not ever go back to it.

It's funny, I'm really enjoying the comp, it's really pushed my scores up, so improving my game immensely.

But it's also making tables I did enjoy, not so much fun. Talking to JAR about it, I think it's just that pushing for big scores on some tables can take the fun out of it, or at least makes it frustrating.

It could also be the hours I'm playing each table, I suspect a lot more than others :)

Yes that's the thing about comp playing, the MGL is the same for Arcade games. Playing for scores can make a game much more frustrating and remove the casual fun element, I agree. but the upside is your skills get better for sure. But you can kill some games off as well.

I reckon Pinball is way more frustrating for comp play than Arcade games. Arcade games you have patterns you can learn, early stages you can cruise, and predictability. Nothing is ever a cruise with pinball (well for me it isn't lol) cause of that random element 'the ball is wild'. at the least I'd like to get some consistancy in my playing, sometimes I just can't do sh1t and it's drain city everywhere but then I have a first crack go into the billions like on Indy, seems to be the way..