Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 35 - Game 3 ~ Track & Field (closes 6-May)

80,790 points

You seem to have worked this game out much better. Your scores have improved substantially since the game started ... http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to have worked this game out much better. Your scores have improved substantially since the game started ... http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

Thanks Paul

Finally got that game where everything just came together. All the grinding payed off,

I’m very happy with this score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

really wanted to post a score were I had completed all events but the hammer throw always got me and just never got a practice on the high jump which looked harder great game thoe and thankyou fly for all your tips may get lucky by end of the day and complete all the events but here is my score for now 47360 20180506_095824.thumb.jpg.efe40be3c80cc2b5014defd4de83b444.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Well fellow Track & Fielders, It's hard to play a "quiet" game of T & F when the whole house is sleeping. It irks me that I had a good chance of picking up a few more leaderboard points if I could have gotten a few more games in. Oh well, 81k and change is still a decent score. Now it's on to Galaga.

Score for littlebigredbird

[ATTACH]129098[/ATTACH]

Wow that’s a really good score littlebigredbird. Much better than what I could score. Well done!

- - - Updated - - -

Big PB due to getting the 1000pt bonus on the 100m :O and PB on HJ

Edit: As q*bert would say @!#?@!!! just wrote over my INP. Haven't done that in a while :(

[ATTACH=CONFIG]129104[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]129105[/ATTACH]

News just in Andrew Barrow being the athlete he is jumps, runs and throws himself into 2nd place on Track & Field.

3.25 hours to go until this game is closed. The number of gamers so close on the scoreboard is incredible.

:026:

Day 17 of 17. Score submissions for Game 3 Track & Field are now closed.

Final Results ...

idAz2q7.png

16 gamers scored over 80K thanks to some perseverance, developing skills and some handy tips. Only 4,230 Track & Field points separated these accomplished athletes. Well done from 2nd place to 16th place for these gamers on the Olympic podium … Barra, redelf, TodayIsForgotten, DaLar, Ozfodder, spectre, Snjspiteri, SMK, fok999, SectionZ, JustAnotherRat, gadzooks, Fliplismc, Wirre.The.Man and Jed.

Congratulations to Hector Rodriguez for winning Game 3, with amazing button tap skills and helping many others to improve their game. Now that’s a champion who leads by example. You win the gold medal.

wCp7GxJ.png

Game 4, Galaga and Game 5, Punch-Out!! are both currently in play … and very challenging games they are … either get smashed by the bug onslaught or get pummeled by some pretty nasty boxers. That’s the beauty of video games.