Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New dude from Brisbane

Yo, nearly 40 year old tinkerer here. Mostly into Home theatre and cars/bikes. But have a Namco exceleena 1 converted to mame with original crt, working coin mech etc. Also have all the gear, just not the motivation to build a visual pinny. But something a bit different to what most have done. I really should get to that, but why finish 1 project, when you can start 20?

• 2 months later...

Another Exceleena owner! What making your own little clubhouse are we!

I never seen the likening of Exceleena units! Not till I sat down at Pat's and you had that BIG screen in Your Face !

Welcome to AA!

Yo, nearly 40 year old tinkerer here. Mostly into Home theatre and cars/bikes. But have a Namco exceleena 1 converted to mame with original crt, working coin mech etc. Also have all the gear, just not the motivation to build a visual pinny. But something a bit different to what most have done. I really should get to that, but why finish 1 project, when you can start 20?

Visual pinny's are all the rage with the young folk these days. I'd like to know what you have in mind that is a "bit different".