Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL10 Game 7 Creature From The Black Lagoon (FINISHED)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome score dude, did you score a few 4 x Supers? I was almost ready to leave this one as is, but might have to have another crack.

Just 1.

I couldn't work out what the Super Creature mode is that I started in a previous game.

I don't know why sometimes it won't let me increase the playfield bonus. Say's Maxed Out and stays at 1x

Just 1.

I couldn't work out what the Super Creature mode is that I started in a previous game.

I don't know why sometimes it won't let me increase the playfield bonus. Say's Maxed Out and stays at 1x

You max at 4x then collect the jackpot looks to set it back to 1x or it might time out.

Super scoring is from right ramps then at right hole. I think.

Hey.

No more tips for you pair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw mention somewhere that there is a bug in the game, if you get the payfield bonus to 4x and collect, then in subsequent MB it will not increase. I haven't managed to make it happen, I guess you have :)

I saw mention somewhere that there is a bug in the game, if you get the payfield bonus to 4x and collect, then in subsequent MB it will not increase. I haven't managed to make it happen, I guess you have :)

That also makes sense. You get one crack at multipliers then that’s it for supers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw it a number of times unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

so ok, how do you get playfield multipiers?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]128379[/ATTACH]

When you start the multiball, hit the left ramp and as the ball rolls around the dish thing it spells CREATURE and each time it spells the word it adds 1x playfield.

I probably used the incorrect terms... but I hope it makes sense.

At least a couple of supers total (in seperate MBs), felt like I was in the groove (finally), only a few bumper hits off another super but started to miss the middle, and drained. :(

3c4b09b34b92d31ac1789fa37f8efd64.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It is mentioned in the thread :) just get MB going, get multiplier by hitting left ramp and going around the cup (Max 4x), then get jackpot/super jackpot. Jackpot is find the girl (she is in 1 of 3 yellow shots), then rescue in snackbar, then jackpot in snack bar, then hit the bumpers X number of times till super is lit in the snackbar.

It is mentioned in the thread :) just get MB going, get multiplier by hitting left ramp and going around the cup (Max 4x), then get jackpot/super jackpot. Jackpot is find the girl (she is in 1 of 3 yellow shots), then rescue in snackbar, then jackpot in snack bar, then hit the bumpers X number of times till super is lit in the snackbar.

oh is that all :lol thanks. I did say I was lazy, that includes reading any previous posts :redface

Only thing I found out is EB's are easy to get, last game I had 3x EB but it still didn't help me beat my initial score.

I'll try that strategy tonight. I reckon that giving up drinking since December made my pinball and Arcade worse. Usually around the 3x Coopers Sparkling mark my skills also get a 3x multiplier...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]128639[/ATTACH]

Can someone please give a quick and dirty strategy for points on this game for a lazy fecker like me who can't figure it out ☺

Sorry @Jed only just saw this question and am too late to help you for the competition. Did you still want a strategy?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]128639[/ATTACH]

Sorry @Jed only just saw this question and am too late to help you for the competition. Did you still want a strategy?

No mate it's all good. I didn't get back to this game after my initial score, it just didn't grab me.

I was going to get into over the weekend, but I found myself glued to the Arcade machine instead most of the time. With a fair bit of PES 2018 in the mix too :)