Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: VPGL10 Game 7 Creature From The Black Lagoon (FINISHED)

State
    Newcastle, NSW
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    115 Post(s)
    It is mentioned in the thread just get MB going, get multiplier by hitting left ramp and going around the cup (Max 4x), then get jackpot/super jackpot. Jackpot is find the girl (she is in 1 of 3 yellow shots), then rescue in snackbar, then jackpot in snack bar, then hit the bumpers X number of times till super is lit in the snackbar.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1435 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wob View Post
    It is mentioned in the thread just get MB going, get multiplier by hitting left ramp and going around the cup (Max 4x), then get jackpot/super jackpot. Jackpot is find the girl (she is in 1 of 3 yellow shots), then rescue in snackbar, then jackpot in snack bar, then hit the bumpers X number of times till super is lit in the snackbar.

oh is that all thanks. I did say I was lazy, that includes reading any previous posts

Only thing I found out is EB's are easy to get, last game I had 3x EB but it still didn't help me beat my initial score.

I'll try that strategy tonight. I reckon that giving up drinking since December made my pinball and Arcade worse. Usually around the 3x Coopers Sparkling mark my skills also get a 3x multiplier...

State
    Newcastle, NSW
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    115 Post(s)
    I didn't bother too much with EBs, only had 1 on my PB, I was heading for a second when I drained.

State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)
    Attachment 128639

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Can someone please give a quick and dirty strategy for points on this game for a lazy fecker like me who can't figure it out ☺
    Sorry @Jed only just saw this question and am too late to help you for the competition. Did you still want a strategy?

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1435 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
    Attachment 128639

Sorry @Jed only just saw this question and am too late to help you for the competition. Did you still want a strategy?
    No mate it's all good. I didn't get back to this game after my initial score, it just didn't grab me.

I was going to get into over the weekend, but I found myself glued to the Arcade machine instead most of the time. With a fair bit of PES 2018 in the mix too

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information