Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

My pinball emporium aka my messy garage

Nice line up.

Space for any more?

I wish... I have my Black Rose at my mates place because I don't have room for her in my garage, but that is cool he plays her every day and is enjoying having her. I plan to do an extension in 2019 once I have some more $ and get council approval. So hopefully I will have room for another 1 as well. I think 6 pins is my magic number. I just need to find a Theatre of Magic :048:

So bright.

I know, perhaps over the top but I just love illumination :003:... I colour match my LED's and even make my own using USB 5V led strips I buy on ebay. I spent hours and hours making my own custom back lighting for my TOTAN translite, every plant, pot and even the princess's dress has a led. I can't wait for the 3d translite to be released next year for TOTAN, it will really pop with my custom lighting :103:

Looks pretty clean to me mine however is a mess. What was my mancave is now my full time workshop seeing as she who must be obeyed has taken over the garage.

I normally have pinballs solely to work on in the mancave but the last 3 weeks it has been a bar for the neighbour. Yes, a wooden bar with heaps of cutting, sanding , routing etc.

You can't imagine the sawdust. I looked at my pinballs the other day and it looked like the glass was replaced with wood.

I'm hoping to get the thing out this week so I can reclaim my space again after I get paid for it.

Spent about $2000 on materials so far but it is looking impressive. He has seen it a few times during construction and he can't believe it is soon going to be his.

P.S. Those translites look amazing. A nice mix of colours can work well and yours look perfect.

I know what you mean, I also call my wife 'she who must be obeyed' , luckily she is pretty understanding and keeps out of the garage, but she is always asking me to store stuff for her in the garage which can be a nuisance. Thanks for the positive feedback on the translites. I have experimented with many different types of led's to get the right mix for my personal preference.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...