Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Issue with AA App on android

KJS

Hi All. Having a lot of issues with AA app on my samsung phone. Have deleted and reinstalled app but still either not loading at all or crashing in general.

Also everytime you send a pm I have also had to close the app and reopen each time.

Any help here?

• Administrators
I'm running the latest version of the AA app. Haven't changed anything on my end as far as I know.

The Tapatalk app works.

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

I mean the deployed store app. Not sure how it works tbh, just wondering if it needs to have a push update to the store or its automatic :unsure

Same here. Using a Samsung phone and a Samsung tablet and both are having the same problem. Tap on the app which begins to open but then it stops and just comes up with "Unfortunately, Aussie Arcade has stopped." I have restarted both devices as well as deleted and reinstalled the app on them. That's about the limit of my tech knowledge..........have switched back to tapatalk for now to be able to access AA until a solution is found.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hopefully fixed soon...Otherwise I'll really miss checking the Iron Maiden updates hourly during work!

Tried tapatalk, what a mess of advertising and crap hated it love the aa app much better. But, I am an IT limited person and couldn't be bothered mucking around with it!

Hopefully fixed soon...Otherwise I'll really miss checking the Iron Maiden updates hourly during work!

Tried tapatalk, what a mess of advertising and crap hated it love the aa app much better. But, I am an IT limited person and couldn't be bothered mucking around with it!

I to am a tech dinosaur. Agreed the tapatalk app has changed a whole lot since I used it last. AA app is much more straight forward and easy to use/navigate I feel. But I suppose like anything after time you get used to what you have to work with.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I sent in half a dozen over the last couple of days. They come up in the android developer console and really do help debug issues with apps as they have a stack trace etc. in them.

Good to know we can get rid of the tapatalk app again.