Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 35 - Game 1 ~ Commando (closes 29-Apr)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gota start somewhere - I can see why I preferred the C64 version (Free).

I'm using the US Set 1 version that only has 3 characters for hi score.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]128004[/ATTACH]

Hi @ozfalcon,

I have looked into the difference between the World ROM we are using and the US Set 1 ROM. Unfortunately there is a noticeable difference in difficulty where the World ROM is more difficult. Could you please use the correct World ROM on your machine as per the MGL rules, thanks.

Hi @ozfalcon,

I have looked into the difference between the World ROM we are using and the US Set 1 ROM. Unfortunately there is a noticeable difference in difficulty where the World ROM is more difficult. Could you please use the correct World ROM on your machine as per the MGL rules, thanks.

OK, Have loaded world ROM on.

Updated score

[ATTACH=CONFIG]128105[/ATTACH]

Been wait8ng for this MGL so I can fire up my mame machine as has been neglected due to pinball and more so virtual pinball upgrades. Saying that I F...ing miss the start urghhh need to get some good sessions in very soon!! Hopefully mach8ne fires up after such a long wait between MGL’s

6 days ago and still nothing. What is happening with that machine? ... :031:

LOL so even lobbing grenades slows you down - like it needs to be any harder. Haha I see the attraction it's frenetic like Raiden and a few of those type games where you're inundated from the get go. I just found it rage inducing the way I kept getting killed by a stray bullet and I'm really bad at aiming grenades - they don't even explode and like do "splash" or area damage FFS.

:lol:lol:lol

Any more tips for this game other than posted above? Or is it just a matter of running and shooting like crazy as fast as you can!! Ha ha

The best tips are player feedback. However I have a few more pages that might be helpful ...

ngLvzAA.png

IqLdFpx.png

dXc3ihC.png