Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL9.1 Game 2 Diablo FINISHED

http://vpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/cmdm/51563/monthly_03_2017-b111c4c9d8dc0c8f4677ff331e6b10a9-diablo-pinball-v10-600x338-1024x576.jpg

Don't have this table? get it here thanks to Scottywic

http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/diablo-pinball/

you know the deal

This table will run for the remaining days of December 2017 and to the end of January 2018 and will close at midnight on Sunday December 31 New Years eve EXTENDED - NOW FINISHING WEDNESDAY 31 JANUARY

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since December 2017, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This comp is for VPX Originals only

Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as you wish. New post (containing your score, not just in the pic) for every new score please.

Jed 13,894,798

JustAnotherRat 552,485,932

Kane 267,641,322

Skids 53,975,690

Edited by skids

I finished all the acts today for about 670mil and was half way through again on my second ball when the table crashed with a script error, no score saved and no screenshot :o

Well... it is El Diablo ;)

sucks though!

854ae58b1904b6146db408a660130709.jpg

In only played one game. The DMD doesn't display most of the time on this game for me. This score was nowhere near the end of the game it was when I thought the game had locked up and I hit insert coin and the display came back, just as I was about to exit the table the ball came back out and I kept playing. Got through all of the acts and then was up to act 3 again when it locked up and I got the error message below. In didn't mind the table but playing without a DMD and having it lock up makes me not want to play again.

f5d92032a98f78eb629ab1a3242ff93c.jpg

it locked up and I got the error message below.

That's the same error I got, and sounds like around the same time in the game, one and a half times through. I wonder if it's crashing when it's trying to roll at one billion?

I'm not worried at all about hitting the XDMD limit of 2 billion or whatever it was, where are the points on this game ? I only got to ACT II probably explains a bit....

Does anyone else think the "Get out of here!" sample when you hit the chest sounds like it's ripped from Family Guy - Lois Dad ?

WP_20171207_22_21_33_Pro.jpg

I'm not worried at all about hitting the XDMD limit of 2 billion or whatever it was, where are the points on this game ? I only got to ACT II probably explains a bit....

Does anyone else think the "Get out of here!" sample when you hit the chest sounds like it's ripped from Family Guy - Lois Dad ?

For me the way to score points was to get a 2nd ball, at least, by hitting the ramps and moving the lights in the inline so that all of the letters light up and then start a mode and follow the lights.

I can't even remember hearing "Get out of here!" lol

For me the way to score points was to get a 2nd ball, at least, by hitting the ramps and moving the lights in the inline so that all of the letters light up and then start a mode and follow the lights.

I can't even remember hearing "Get out of here!" lol

It happens when you hit the chest for the first time to drop the barrier in front of it. Sounds exactly like Mr Pewtershmidt.

Had another crashed game tonight with the 1.0.3 table. I was trying to get a screenshot after finishing it but with so much multiball I just never had a chance, and the score is rarely displayed when there is so much going on.

It crashed right when I started Act III for the second time, get your screenshots in before then people!

• 1 month later...

Got through the game twice (defeated Mal+hael) and was on the way for a third time through the acts when I hit the 2.4 billion ultradmd score overflow error otherwise known as 'kill screen' :(

Didn't get any screen shot , and most of the time the DMD was off anyway. UltraDMD is borked, and sadly the guy who wrote the UDMD code seemingly doesn't want to fix it but wont release the code for anyone else to fix it either, according to Scotty wic who wrote the stranger things table and has also worked with UDMD.

So In lieu of an actual score, I'll submit the overflow error/kill screen :lol

WP_20180117_22_14_29_Pro.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Had another crashed game tonight with the 1.0.3 table. I was trying to get a screenshot after finishing it but with so much multiball I just never had a chance, and the score is rarely displayed when there is so much going on.

It crashed right when I started Act III for the second time, get your screenshots in before then people!

I should have taken more notice of this advice!