Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Got an Vewlix offer - legit?

Hey folks, quick question... Do you think this Vewlix cab is legit? It still has the JVS board inside as well, etc.

I'm tempted to buy it, just quickly wanted to check what you think. Also, how much would you pay for it?

29793674_1244172992380126_8054199192043651072_n.thumb.jpg.220729697962ff7fcbe1b7379fd108ef.jpg

Nice. Are you local from the seller?

Hit me up if you've got questions, I'd like to think I know a bit about these things now :)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

He's like 35min away by car and is also doing the delivery as part of our deal. Says it's like new with no scratches or marks.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Got it, everything works, including the JVS board.. Comes with all kind of cables.. I think it even has power connectors for the Naomi/Lindbergh, can try that tomorrow. I have a Taito Type X2 in it now and it runs flawlessly. Kind of amazed by the build quality as well... Screen is nice/responsive, buttons and sticks are great as well. Why didn't they just give it their own name instead of ripping off the Vewlix brand?

They guy who sold it was really nice as well, and even delivered it and helped me getting it down the steps (yeah, down, from the backyard) .. Must be my lucky day!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a Highway Entertainment machine that we built in 2013/2014/2015. We purchased the shell from the same factory who was making cabinets under license to Taito, and its assembled by our team in China using Japanese/Taiwan parts, including our own custom wiring harnesses and parts.

You can upgrade this cabinet to the current Game Wizard Xtreme by exchanging the control panel with the latest series panel/parts.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
Got it, everything works, including the JVS board.. Comes with all kind of cables.. I think it even has power connectors for the Naomi/Lindbergh, can try that tomorrow. I have a Taito Type X2 in it now and it runs flawlessly. Kind of amazed by the build quality as well... Screen is nice/responsive, buttons and sticks are great as well. Why didn't they just give it their own name instead of ripping off the Vewlix brand?

How are you enjoying the machine?