Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Big Buck Hunter Pro: Open Season, gun sensor problem

Gaekwar

Question

Hi all,

I recently bought a this machine from a friend for my son's birthday, and am having trouble getting it to work. It had just had a brand new PC installed into it and at first the guns weren't working at all. On starting up it goes to a calibration screen, and at first it didn't recognize a pump or trigger pull. I recovered from the disc and now the trigger and pump work, but when I aim at the center + and pull the trigger, the shot sounds but it doesn't register on the calibration screen.

When I skip the calibration and go straight into the game, the trigger, pump, and start buttons all work. I ran through the System Tests, the gun camera test and the gun electronics test (besides calibration) both work, but the gun sensor test, that has 5 red squares across the top and bottom of the screen shows no response.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

Assuming you already asked the "friend" ?

found this

1. gun needs calibrated. Go into the test menu

2. screen isn't bright enough or doesn't have good enough contrast. If the screen doesn't flash strong enough for the gun board (inside the gun) to see the flash, it won't register on the screen

3. Gun board is unplugged inside the gun. It happens frequently, open it up and plug the board back in

4. Optic is broken off the end of the gun board (look close)

5. Gun board is bad, replacing just the optic MIGHT fix it, if not you'll need to replace the board.