Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Lost In Space - Reboot

Spotted two cast members from the BSG reboot!

It would be hard to reboot Lost In Space keeping ties intact as the original was as much camp/comedy at times (Dr Zachary Smith) as it was drama... This looks like it might be a pretty good update, and you have to love what netflix has done for science fiction !

What, huh? Dr Smith a camp/comedy character...noooooooo. I though he was just a very flamboyant, mincing, nasty, self centred, conniving bastard....oh, who would also be part of the LGBIT community if it existed near Alpha Centauri :lol

Hope the re-make is goodish.

I have cherished memories of watching Lost in Space as a kid. Loved the movie a few years ago and will check this one out as well. Anything science fiction is a go to for me. I love how the whole season will be available in one hit. Good times.

I have cherished memories of watching Lost in Space as a kid.

Same here. I just hope they don't tarnish those cherished memories of this show with the re-boot.

They should do a Space 1999 re-boot as well. Now that show was great!

What, huh? Dr Smith a camp/comedy character...noooooooo. I though he was just a very flamboyant, mincing, nasty, self centred, conniving bastard....oh, who would also be part of the LGBIT community if it existed near Alpha Centauri :lol

Hope the re-make is goodish.

it's a wonder they didn't use this guy as Dr Smith lol

http://wikinetworth.com/uploads/Carson%20Kressley%20(FILEminimizer).jpg

you bubbleheaded booby!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Watched Episode 1 last night.

Look I liked it, didn't love it but liked it. However the reviewer complaints on IMDB are pretty spot on imo. Panders to political correctness and current social justice warrior themes by changing the original series in a BIG way which is disappointing.

Brad

It's OK, but why do they have to make EVERYTHING politically correct these days? It sticks out like a sore thumb.

I mean now we have a black woman as Judy, Dr Smith is a woman I think the mechanic is Mexican etc. etc.

I am waiting to see wether the robot is a dwarf, leftist, right wing, transgender, non-binary, lesbian feminist nazi dictator!

GEEZ.

not a bad watch though.:cool:

watched ep 1. i don't care about getting hung up on the political correctness, as long as the story and characters are well thought out and the show is interesting.

Just on the first ep it looks pretty average but too soon to tell.

some great SF shows are coming back now, with new series of Westworld, Legion, and Expanse to watch, Lost in Space will be a long last in the queue.

the robot reminded me of one of the baddies from Half-Life

Vort_ep2_model.jpg

Edited by Jed

Is Penny's monkey with the klingon ears still in it?

Is Dan still banging Judy when Mr and Mrs West aren't around?

Gilligan's Island and Lost In Space the same story line....Found a way to be rescued...LIS...Dr Smith stuffs up and the whole rescue plan is dead.

GI...found a way to be rescued and Gilligan stuffs up and the whole rescue plan is dead.

Funny neither show ever tried the same plan again that would have worked if it didn't it stuffed up originally.

I’ve watched the first two. I really want to like it but it’s pretty bad to the point of being frustrating and stupid. It’s for teens I guess. It’s like there’s the visual designers and cinematographers on one side doing a great job and the writers, directors, actors and editors on the other side who are struggling to make it all work. Luckily Netflix is more than just the B grade stuff they keep churning out. Have they actually made anything that is excellent?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Luckily Netflix is more than just the B grade stuff they keep churning out. Have they actually made anything that is excellent?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Stranger Things !

Edited by Jed