Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bally Eight Ball Deluxe Price guide

Claude

Just wondering what a fair price range for a Bally Eight Ball Deluxe (not LE and Not Bally Midway) in original condition with some playfield and cabinet wear.

Also, if importing from the US what needs consideration for converting to 240v and 50hz (if it has motors I guess??)

And I remember reading someone or a few are stock piling NOS playfields - true or not and details please :D

Cheers

**Rant ** Frustrating trying to look through old posts trying to get an idea of price on a pin or arcade machine as prices are usually removed once sold or if linking to an eBay or gumtree ad people very rarely mention the price in the thread and the ad is no longer there.

They’ll be 12 lugs on the transformer and hopefully the instructions how to tie off the specific ones to put out the correct AC. Great title and player, expect to pay 2800-3500.

Pumped plenty of 20’s in one of those bad boys as a kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’ll be 12 lugs on the transformer and hopefully the instructions how to tie off the specific ones to put out the correct AC. Great title and player, expect to pay 2800-3500.

Pumped plenty of 20’s in one of those bad boys as a kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that, I better RTFM re power. I spent a lot of time and money on this one too in the early 80's :D

Bally Eight Ball Deluxe Price guide

4K for a beater, up from there. There are not many of these sold in Aus, so can't gauge current market price. I would have thought prices would be equivalent to Fathom or Centaur.

EBD is a great game and at the time it was released made an absolute mountain of $$$, much more popular than the above mentioned games. But maybe collectors have changed their mind these days?