Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Roadshow blast hole post playfield fracture

Looking for assistance as I have a playfield fracture surrounding the blast Zone post on my Roadshow. I have heard of this happening on other roadshows particularly if the small flipper for the blast zone shot is too strong. Im sure this has happened on plenty of other machine and would appreciate any assistance from those of you who are a bit more hands on than me.

Regards Aceman

Cliffy makes a repair kit. Not sure if it has to be completely broken or not though to fit? If you get it let me know as I may get one as a brace.

FIND THE LINK HERE.

The Blasting Zone repair kit is intended ONLY for use on games with wood loss. It may not fit on games without damage. [/Quote]

If it doesn't fit just wait till it completely breaks?

Thank you both as I would not have envisaged that someone would have created a solution to this problem. I was considering removing the post and placing some padding on the steel support behind it, believing it would have little effect on game play and prolong the need to repair? That being said at some point I will definitely invest in the repair kit.

Regards Aceman