Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

hi i bought this old 70s? wall game this arvo.pretty cool works with solenoids and lights up.its missing the coin mech but i couldnt go past it.pretty much works and has gs electric a/s as the manafacturer. anyone know anything about this old girl? daniel ! ive googled it and cant find anything544142261__20(1).JPG.bf9d4b9789f7780141c89510e622894b.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Now that's interesting.

I have basically the same game, made by german manufacturer NSM/Lِwen.

nsm_supermatchxouz5.thumb.jpg.f353f20d23661ae9ad6176fda2ff6eaa.jpg

Had a bunch more of them, and they came with little differences, mainly in the playfield graphics and glass design. Some weren't made by NSM and had a stamp of some private german engineering company on the inside, so I always assumed that they invented it and later NSM bought the the rights or whatever. I also could never really find any info on those machines, not even a year. I remember them from the 70s, when I was a kid, and my guess is that they started building them in the 60s.

Now it's even more puzzling as who really invented them.

Great game, btw, addictive as hell, even if you hate soccer, like I do :D

I scanned the schematics of my machine, they are available here: http://files.arcadeinfo.de/Anleitungen%20EM%20Games/NSM%20Super%20Match.pdf

Interestingly enough, the schematics say that NSM had the world distribution. So maybe the english game is licensed? Who knows...