Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TMNT Control Panel

I'm in the process of building a custom sized TMNT cabinet and I can't seem to find a good graphic for the control panel. The attached image is the best I could find but what I really want is the background image from it so I can position my buttons where I want them. Does anyone have the background image i'm looking for?

Thanks.

-Matt

TMNTCPO_1024x1024.thumb.jpg.0362370d3329e9f43d93cba0b21be5bb.jpg

I have files for this .. I’ve been intending to get mamepatrol to print for me but I’ve been too busy with the usual study, work and kids lol

I believe I have:

I think one with the US design

One with the lai design with black areas at the top corners

One with lai design but artwork merged into the black areas so it look complete

Also have the files for original US and Aussie lai designs marquees

Also have the file for the arrows decal tha goes along the player start buttons section

I’ll put them all into one file area this weekend and put up a link to share when I get a chance to sort it

• 3 months later...

OK, I’ve been on the hunt for artwork also, I got lucky and found a mint condition original overlay and also a new old stock player start button graphic.

I’m happy to scan for others but don’t have a scanner big enough. If someone in Melbourne has a scanner big enough, I’m happy to bring them to get scanned for others.