Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL10 Game 5 Terminator 2 (closed)

Just wondering why my score wasn't there and looks like the link to the pic didn't work cause postimage.org is down. So here it is again.

Solved my playfield TV problems! In case it helps anyone else, here's what I did:

1/ removed my playfield TV and unplugged the small PCB that contained the hardware buttons from the remote control receiver strip, this stopped it turning off, and in turn causing problem #2 -

2/ TV was not retaining settings after poweroff, there was a post online saying check to see if the TV is in 'shop' or 'demo' mode, cause this keeps restoring defaults after power-off. MIne was in shop mode for some reason, turned off shop mode and it rectified itself and is retaining settings again :)

Only problem is now I'm too shagged to play...

reposting score @skids

20180410_214151.jpgimage upload

Getting there slowly... hopefully will improve before the witching hour Sunday.

20180413_220930.jpg

Unrelated question about the new PUP player (needed to play the new stranger things table). I installed it, now the software DMD is showing up on every table. (I use a Pin2DMD)

Any ideas ?

Man this thing is a slog... Or at least it is when those supers allude me, and they do.. at least I'll make @derok have to play again, ;) and I'm sure he will smash it.

c55f113bf386bc9ddc129a9c0737cbaa.jpg

Can't help Jed, except to say it's not doing it for me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This does seem to be one of those leechable games. Building up the right loop to 5M then just going all rain-man on it is easy (but boring) points. I didn't last long doing it...felt dirty....