Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sourcing impossible-to-find plastics?

maxi

Hi all,

I didn't think I would have a problem finding this plastic for my Shadow but searching for it now, it's out of stock everywhere.

This was even made in reproduction sets by CPR which I thought would mean that re-reproductions of single plastics would be everywhere.

Why can't I find this anywhere on the internet?

Max

fyi: http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/a-19603-8.html

Part number: A-19603-8

Hi all,

I didn't think I would have a problem finding this plastic for my Shadow but searching for it now, it's out of stock everywhere.

This was even made in reproduction sets by CPR which I thought would mean that re-reproductions of single plastics would be everywhere.

Why can't I find this anywhere on the internet?

Max

fyi: http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/a-19603-8.html

Part number: A-19603-8

Have you tried pinballcenterEU they quite often have odd plastics that no one else has got

• Administrators

There is an image forming in the mist.............it is becoming clearer............it is your future Maxi..............it's....it's.......a WANTED add!

Dave (you never know what people have stashed away in a box in the shed)

Also, try calling the Aussie importers / distributors. Yes, using that old fashioned phone thingamjiggy.

There are many pins brought in that are not worth salvaging, other than for parts.

They must have heaps of odd plastics stashed away in case another pin needs one or two?

And, what Dave said. A wanted ad has worked for me when I needed Pinbot plastics. There was even a Pinball plastics available and wanted thread a couple of years ago if I remember correctly. People listed what they had spare, and matched with what people were looking for. There's a few regulars that seem to have various partial plastic sets and pieces stashed away as well.

Mike.