Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 34 - Game 3 ~ Super Bagman (closes 3-Dec)

OOO

Grab the bags of gold …

MGLXXXIV – Game 3 ~ Super Bagman

WTFNt3e.png

Nominated by gamer: Sean Clough, Western Australia

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: SBagman

Game Story:

Your character is a robber. Run around a mine collecting moneybags and depositing them in a wheelbarrow at the top of the screen. Climb ladders and ride elevators to avoid two angry miners. Grab pickaxes and other objects to temporarily stun your pursuers.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials.

This game finishes Sunday 3 December 2017, 7pm Sydney time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 3 … Plant the bomb …

Au7YgW2.png

SmyerBO.png

It’s Super Tough ... and he even looks like Sean Clough!

Record your game and submit your best score to Twin Galaxies ... there's plenty of room on the TG scoreboard to see your name in lights ... :026: ... see if you can make the Top 20 ...

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AYYAYIYI !

One of my Noms, I know how you guys luv Bagman, this is Super Bagman :cool:

Not played it alot, had a couple of go's before I nom'd it & it seems a lot more forgiving than Bagman to me, you can jump & even find a gun & stuff.

Enjoy :lol

sbag0000.png.29cb4e01becf78093b5964849798848a.png

I always liked this game, but when I was young (and therefore without money ...) every time I played, the game did not last more than 5 minutes. so I avoided playing, but I cracked regularly... a small coin ? and shit ! FU .... game of Sh .. !

I never recovered :o

giphy.gif

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119688[/ATTACH]

wrong button for my name...<_<

giphy.gif

@fok999 I can already see that one highlight of this MGL is your humour and posts on the games.

My wife asked what was wrong with me yesterday when I kept laughing at the computer. I showed her your posts from the last few days and she started laughing as well.

Your animated gifs are extremely well thought out and very funny. You have the energetic mind of a comedian and the heart of a gaming champion.

"Bagman is not a legitimate career choice" ... :lol ... brilliant!

"Wrong button for my name ... F" ... that too!