Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Junkyard WPC95 Audio/Visual sticker ROM location

dra6ko

Question

8 answers to this question

Hi Dra6ko,

S2 printed on the label would indicate the S2 rom position on the AV board.

S2 rom is located on the top of the board closest to the heatsink. You should be able to see the "S2" marking printed on the board.

Due to age, the glue or gum they used to adhere the labels can deteriorate and they drop off. If you want to replace the labels then you might have

to print them, or just write on stickers to place on the chips.

IPDB might have an image of the sound board to see what chips had stickers and what they looked like.

Hope this helps.

Cool man,this is the right one that I search for.

Looks like someone before me was changed it because in S2 have some label with digits but not and the original one that I foun at the bottom.

This rise one more question that disturb me.

I had many pinballs and still have WPC machines but no one of them the left speaker is much louder than the right one.

I mean when machine star and the "bong" is ok-right speaker is enough loud.

But when you begin to play it's like you play with only left speake like only left channel.The right one I can hear when I close very muc to it, it's too silent.Alread tried with other speaker but no change.

Can this be somwhat from the version of this IC?

All my other WPC are fine,but they are not WPC95.If there is difference between the versions.

After replaced both big 10 000mF/35V with new one there is big improve with the right speaker.I think now it work like should be.May be a little but really little lower than the left one.Or I just imagine.