Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Fishtales/whitewater topper dome New

• 4 weeks later...
Do they have the decals on them and silver top

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am aware of the shell decals on the front,

And wanted to ask the same question

What is the silver top ?

Yes Mark, Correct.

i'm sure there is a couple of different ways to get around that though. The shell decals would be (maybe) more of a problem.

Just to be able to get a blank topper is a win IMO. The rest you can sort out later;)

I recall seeing the shell decals available for sale. In fact I have one ready to apply. I did see someone selling the silver topper decal sheet, however it was out of stock.

I have bought topper domes before and they have come blank with nothing on them. This way they suit WH2O as well. You'd most likely need to sort out the silver reflective decal somehow.

I recall seeing the shell decals available for sale. In fact I have one ready to apply. I did see someone selling the silver topper decal sheet, however it was out of stock.

I have bought topper domes before and they have come blank with nothing on them. This way they suit WH2O as well. You'd most likely need to sort out the silver reflective decal somehow.

Thanks Mark. the silver Topper reflective material would be I think easily sought from supacheap etc.

I just sold one of these clear toppers 2 weeks ago and it cost $27.65 from 3149 VIC (Pinewood) to 5159 SA (Aberfoyle Park). And that includes the extra $1.50 for insurance cover up to $100.

The parcel total weight was over 1kg. But it was packed well with bubblewrap in a largish cardboard box, hence the weight.

receipt.jpg.656e8ee6067096dabb10e8c0ab0d0f0e.jpg

We cant waste time chasing shipping options and driving places.

Packing them so they won't break etc, doesnt make financial sense

We will make them pickup only

My last post wasn't directed at you Wayne and any of your shipping costs. It was for the general interest of people wanting other options/quotes to ship things.

Shipped a few today

Shipped with ego to QLD a bit cheaper than post

- - - Updated - - -

I just sold one of these clear toppers 2 weeks ago and it cost $27.65 from 3149 VIC (Pinewood) to 5159 SA (Aberfoyle Park). And that includes the extra $1.50 for insurance cover up to $100.

The parcel total weight was over 1kg. But it was packed well with bubblewrap in a largish cardboard box, hence the weight.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]127853[/ATTACH]

Try noosavile QLD au's post is $59

Shipped a few today

Shipped with ego to QLD a bit cheaper than post

- - - Updated - - -

Try noosavile QLD au's post is $59

Geez, that's a huge difference in postage fee's. When I posted my last parcel at the local Post Office, the lady stated the postage fees are the same Aust wide. I posted a small parcel (C-TEK car battery trickle charger) to rural NSW. Maybe their advice and info changes depending on who you get? Cheers.

Geez, that's a huge difference in postage fee's. When I posted my last parcel at the local Post Office, the lady stated the postage fees are the same Aust wide. I posted a small parcel (C-TEK car battery trickle charger) to rural NSW. Maybe their advice and info changes depending on who you get? Cheers.

I think Flat rate satchels are, but Parcel Post isn't.