Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Channel Zero, Who watches this madness?

jason1

Hard to tell, are you saying its worth a watch?

it depends, if you like messed up stuff as to if its well worth watching, lol, It isnt for Every body thats for sure, but Im wondering who else watches it?

No end house video looked great, but the second video not so much..

the Second video was of season one. which is about a children's TV show that makes kids go on killing spree's and some thing that is made out of teeth that rips teeth out of people heads so it can eat them. Id explain it more but would ruin it.

the second season has only recently come out and its pretty good so far. I watched the first season late last year early this year. they have a completely different story each season

the show is good, but its pretty out there

this is another trailer of season 1

Season two is a house that Randomly appears around the world much like some art exhibit, and people go out of their way to try and find this house as it apears in new locations, thinking it is an art exhibit of sorts. after people enter it some people disappear into some weird different reality.

wont go into much else so I dont give it away

Edited by jason1

That teeth thing was bloody freaky. The shows looks interesting might try it thanks

How messed up do you like things? I've been down that rabbit hole before and always came out regretting it. Spent some time on the deep web,interesting but mostly full of crap.

Have you seen the film Salo?