Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Walking Dead Armour Kit - $550+ shipping

Hi fellow pinheads, long time no post.

Unfortunately I am still selling off the remnants of my collection though hope to get "back in the game" some time soon.

I have a TWD Armour Kit that typically came with the LE but looks great on any model. Actually, if the size suits, it might be a laugh on other Stern pins.

See the AMD link for info.

It is still BNIB, but I am happy to cut it open and take pics for an interested party.

It is selling RRP for $770 + shipping but I am making it available for the low-low, one time only price of $550 + whatever it might cost me to send it to you.

For what it is worth, pic of non-descript package attached.

IMG_0215.jpg.95f667a9fc422eff503efdc0cd350a3d.jpg

Edited by ITmonkey
SOLD

• 8 months later...

Hi all,

Unfortunately, due to family illness, I had to postpone this sale late last year, despite getting interest from a few members

Back now and looking to sell as per the above details.

A long-winded way of saying: *bump* !

• 2 weeks later...

*Bumpitty*

I had 5 expressions of interest but no sale yet.

I am moving house soon but dont need to give the set away. It will be easy enough to pack with my pins.

Open to best offers for about another week and then I'll have to focus on all the other fun stuff associated with moving.

BTW, any pinheads in Wagga?

If you don’t mind me asking. Are the decals on the armour kit just stickers on black armour or something different?

I remember someone saying the stickers just peeled off? Could be wrong and I hope I am because I’m interested in grabbing them off you.

Hey Hashman,

The legs were painted with blood spatter as stickers on it. So your info is right.

It was one of Stern's first forays into outsourcing (lesson learnt by them!)

Many people complained, and I was one of the first. My set were a manually-checked replacement lot from AMD....that I never ended up using.

I reckon they will (for the most part) be fine for most users.

Having said all of that - sorry, they are now sold!

Also - thanks for the heads-up Zzap! I'll look up the guys when I get to Wagga Wagga

Cheers

Paul