Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL10 Game 3 Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure - Williams (finished)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this would have to be one of the highest performing/closest games ever, well played everyone.

I went for a last ditch bash last night but got some Ipac problems :( everything is fine until I plunge the ball.... flippers work, credits, can start a game, but plunge a ball and the ipac goes dead - light goes off on the board and nothing responds. going to have to dive in and do some rewiring / fiddling with switches, my plunger is dodgy as hell though and pulls a microswitch lever based on a loop of cable ties and fishing line :lol

this would have to be one of the highest performing/closest games ever, well played everyone.

I went for a last ditch bash last night but got some Ipac problems :( everything is fine until I plunge the ball.... flippers work, credits, can start a game, but plunge a ball and the ipac goes dead - light goes off on the board and nothing responds. going to have to dive in and do some rewiring / fiddling with switches, my plunger is dodgy as hell though and pulls a microswitch lever based on a loop of cable ties and fishing line :lol

It's not tilting is it? I don't have an explanation but sounds like it is tilting.

VPGL10 Game 3 Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure - Williams (finished)

Funny enough that I spent last night in a Melbourne games room repairing pins and had to fix and play an Indy.

When he said “go on, have a go of Medieval” I politely declined as I still need to play it here.

I also kept off the T2.

b6a4656b90dcf70af16c68c7837a7b81.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not tilting is it? I don't have an explanation but sounds like it is tilting.

No, as the whole Ipac goes dead - not the game. I found out what it was though, totally my fault :( some bad positioning of a coin door microswitch (plunger button) the backside was pushing up against the lockdown bar lever inside the cab. Bend the pin over and then it bridged onto another terminal. That explains why it went dead whenever I used the hardware plunger or the plunger button as they were wired into the same ipac port.

Gives me an excuse I guess to tidy up the wiring and do a proper job once I can get a new one. I'm a bit of an out of sight out of mind type guy so it's a bit of a mess in there...

Nice games room @Dedrok where is that ?