Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aussie source for MVS shockboxes

Hey folks,

I was considering just ordering some MVS shockboxes from southtown-homebrew.com, but was scared of on checkout because of crazy high shipping costs ($150+).

Is there a source within Australia for these boxes anyone is aware of?

Thank you,

Sascha

Hey folks,

I was considering just ordering some MVS shockboxes from southtown-homebrew.com, but was scared of on checkout because of crazy high shipping costs ($150+).

Is there a source within Australia for these boxes anyone is aware of?

Thank you,

Sascha

give @MamePatrol are pm or he is sponsor on Aa under Noodleshirt..

Aussie source for MVS shockboxes

+1 for Noodleshirt - he does repro MVS boxes - I use these, much cheaper than shockboxes and makes everything look original which is always a plus [emoji4]

The only reasonable way to get Shockboxes would be to do a group buy so there's only 1 lot of shipping required I think.

Happy to take photos of the Noodleshirt repro boxes (which come with original style bubble wrap) - I also got some mini marquees repro'd and they look awesome too

+1 for Noodleshirt - he does repro MVS boxes - I use these, much cheaper than shockboxes and makes everything look original which is always a plus [emoji4]

The only reasonable way to get Shockboxes would be to do a group buy so there's only 1 lot of shipping required I think.

Happy to take photos of the Noodleshirt repro boxes (which come with original style bubble wrap) - I also got some mini marquees repro'd and they look awesome too

Yes i looked at getting some mini marquees off him a couple years ago but never had the time, they did look absolute top notch too.

I reckon his shock boxes will be every bit as good as the originals, if their size was a bit closer to home cart boxes, thatd be even better.

Noodleshirt does repros of the original MVS cardboard kit boxes :) they're smaller than shockboxes, just as protective I think, stack well and he uses a heavier cardboard than the original boxes so they're going to last longer

Will take a photo of one of mine when I get a chance

Noodleshirt does repros of the original MVS cardboard kit boxes :) they're smaller than shockboxes, just as protective I think, stack well and he uses a heavier cardboard than the original boxes so they're going to last longer

Will take a photo of one of mine when I get a chance

Yeah i want mine to look as close to home cart boxes as possible :)