Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pamela in Colour??? !!! :D

I just got a pin2dmd XL .... great in my Baywatch, and all the editing software comes along with it... but three dead red LED "dots"??. Still waiting to hear what Dominik wants to do about it.

Didn't do yet due to low volumes I guess (only 4 titles,ever)... and the fact 2 other setups are already available as in pin2dmdXL for LED and DMDextender for the LCD solution. Trying both.

Both pin2dmdXL and DMDextender can be "customised" to Full Colourisation. But, ColorDMD will ship theirs with licenced Colour ROM's available to the buyer. *by the looks of it

@Budgie, woo hoo Pammy in full color !

Yeah mate she is well deserving of a color up.

Seriously this game is so underrated it’s got me stuffed as to why this it not a much more sought after title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure you do the code update too as it makes a world of difference, just did mine and I think I may have a keeper.

When I get some more $ together I might just the colour DMD too! :rolleyes

Yes I have installed the chadh code from pinside.

Set the game to extra easy 3 ball and managed to make it to earthquake mode for the first time ever.

It really is a great game IMHO.

I just got a pin2dmd XL .... great in my Baywatch, and all the editing software comes along with it... but three dead red LED "dots"??. Still waiting to hear what Dominik wants to do about it.

Didn't do yet due to low volumes I guess (only 4 titles,ever)... and the fact 2 other setups are already available as in pin2dmdXL for LED and DMDextender for the LCD solution. Trying both.

Both pin2dmdXL and DMDextender can be "customised" to Full Colourisation. But, ColorDMD will ship theirs with licenced Colour ROM's available to the buyer. *by the looks of it

Let me know how you go, mine came with 1 pixel which only has the red LED working. I didn't bother reaching out to Dom he's not someone I'd ever purchase from again.

Let me know how you go, mine came with 1 pixel which only has the red LED working. I didn't bother reaching out to Dom he's not someone I'd ever purchase from again.

Interesting you say that. I purchased one of these from Dom / German Gaming Supplies ten months ago and only just a PARTIAL refund a few days ago. Terrible communication.

I want a DMD Clock... Lol .... He has replied and has offered to send me the replacment segment (64x64 I gather) with the clock if I am happy to fit it. We'll see how all that goes... I must say he isn't the most prompt with service, but if he does fix the issue.... besides the dead dots I am pretty happy with the display.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone selling off their standard ones?

Will probably soon want to offload my "spare" wich is my original Baywatch. It isn't as bright as the new one but lights up evenly. It had several rows near the bottom out from the ribbon losing contact. All but one of those remedied but the second to bottom line being out I have not been able to revive. Now with X colorDMD the new plasma will fill the place as spare instead. It's better than no display.

I am amazed it took them so long to develop a solution for large format displays. This will sell well.

I had actually been hoping/expecting the 128x16 to come from colorDMD (first). There's one extra game in the lineup, and no colour (RGB) or lcd option available for this format. My turtles needs a new display, been holding off.... simpler, lower cost. Maybe it's still coming.

You can do turtles with a pin2dmd standard and mount it within the frame so it uses the Center lines. Need to colourise it yourself though.

I’ve got a few pin2dmdm birds in use as a godmd clock and in my virtual pincab. None of the machines I have can use the board I have. Would like to see the colour dmd or finished pin2dmd colourises dogs for Batman forever though. I keep swaying between selling and pumping that game out

It's definitely going to be a literal game changer that's for sure!

If you head on over to the "sfpinball" account on Instagram there's a short video which has one in action at the Texas Pinball Festival of a Baywatch machine in play with the colour DMD installed and it looks amazing!

I've still got the original large DMD in my Baywatch at the moment with no dots/lines out or anything and it works well, would be tempted to change over to colour DMD one day though but for now it suits me just fine and it's a keeper. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...