Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Storm at Toukley and Kurri Kurri

Did anyone suffer any damage from the storms yesterday?

My daughter's house at Toukley had half the roof removed, windows blown in, drowned everything inside. Luckily my son-in-law and a mate where at home doing some reno's in between jobs and they got my grand-daughter out of her room a couple of minutes before the window blew in and glass/water everywhere.

The house will be unliveable for months apparently:(

Corey's been interviewed this morning by channels 7 , 9, 10 so it should be on tonights news.

A house down the street had a catamaran lifted up and blown onto their own roof.

Did anyone suffer any damage from the storms yesterday?

My daughter's house at Toukley had half the roof removed, windows blown in, drowned everything inside. Luckily my son-in-law and a mate where at home doing some reno's in between jobs and they got my grand-daughter out of her room a couple of minutes before the window blew in and glass/water everywhere.

Jesus, I feel bad for praying for the rain to make up for my stupidity when I left the water tank on and lost 7000 liters out of the rain water tank down the farm.

Fortunately, the farm did get 45mm odd mm over the last two days so the dams and tanks will be near full but it was the same rain front that turned into the storms when they hit the coastline.

Sorry to the damage caused through my praying for rain.

Best wishes to the kids mate. All that matters is that they are OK.

Dave

Thanks fella. The assessors said its the worst they'd seen in Toukley so far. I've got the grand-daughter for today and it looks like I'll be babysitting a hyper active Doberman for awhile.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to the damage caused through my praying for rain.

LOL mate for leaving the tap on. We certainly needed the rain but just not the typhoon that came with it.