Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FREE Steam keys and online comp - play my game DOGSTAR and give me feedback!

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1406 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    I'm Rank 10 - 1,048,700
    That's awesome, you cracked a million already

State
    wa
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    93 Post(s)
    3390300 love the game @Jed I did get 3.7 mill but it crashed when I was uploading crap wifi signal very addictive asteroids and galaga on steroids

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1406 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop83 View Post
    3390300 love the game @Jed I did get 3.7 mill but it crashed when I was uploading crap wifi signal very addictive asteroids and galaga on steroids

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Glad you enjoyed it and that is a great score !

When you say it crashed, what do you mean exactly ? As I've never had any reports of crashing of the game at all from anyone, there's 1500 people downloaded it now.

Or do you mean you couldn't upload the score cause of an internet issue ?

Yes maybe I should have called it a-STEROIDS heh

State
    wa
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    93 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it and that is a great score !

When you say it crashed, what do you mean exactly ? As I've never had any reports of crashing of the game at all from anyone, there's 1500 people downloaded it now.

Or do you mean you couldn't upload the score cause of an internet issue ?

Yes maybe I should have called it a-STEROIDS heh
    when I pushed upload high score it crashed and came up with a error report I have bad wifi so it may have been sometg ing to do with that if it happens again ill copy the error report and send it to u

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1406 Post(s)

when I pushed upload high score it crashed and came up with a error report I have bad wifi so it may have been sometg ing to do with that if it happens again ill copy the error report and send it to u

Thanks, I'd appreciate it if it happens again just shoot me a PM with the report.

If there is a stall of communications the upload high score should just time out, I'll check that out to make sure it's working OK.

I saw @kane score when he said he got 10th and he's still there though dropped to 12th now...

3.7M is huge, did you finish the game on the Veteran Mission - 2nd loop through ?

State
    wa
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    93 Post(s)
    Thanks, I'd appreciate it if it happens again just shoot me a PM with the report.

If there is a stall of communications the upload high score should just time out, I'll check that out to make sure it's working OK.

I saw @kane score when he said he got 10th and he's still there though dropped to 12th now...

3.7M is huge, did you finish the game on the Veteran Mission - 2nd loop through ?
    no I got to veteran and past the first bonus level and got wiped out by a comet and the same thing for the 3.3 mil game those comets haha

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1406 Post(s)

no I got to veteran and past the first bonus level and got wiped out by a comet and the same thing for the 3.3 mil game those comets haha

When I was Beta testing some players hated the comets, but i wanted to keep them in as i think they are a good surprise to keep you on your toes. to make players feel a bit ssafer I put in a comet warning alarm and text flash a couple seconds before they strike so you know one is about to come and clear out the way.

In Brutal skill level they come from both sides of the screen and are heaps faster. Loop it on brutal you get to deal with three comets

State
    wa
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    93 Post(s)
    When I was Beta testing some players hated the comets, but i wanted to keep them in as i think they are a good surprise to keep you on your toes. to make players feel a bit ssafer I put in a comet warning alarm and text flash a couple seconds before they strike so you know one is about to come and clear out the way.

In Brutal skill level they come from both sides of the screen and are heaps faster. Loop it on brutal you get to deal with three comets
    oh yea comets are a good mix I like it the way it is can't really suggest anything I'll try 2 player with my son over the weekend with him and see how that goes

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1406 Post(s)

oh yea comets are a good mix I like it the way it is can't really suggest anything I'll try 2 player with my son over the weekend with him and see how that goes

Great that you're playing 2P! Try the co-op mode, it's good for when you are playing with someone who is not familiar with the game as you can take the heat off them and do the hard work, plus you can share lives in the co-op, at evey map screen either player can donate lives to the other player.

Edit: your score is there, 4th on the ladder, nice
    Last edited by Jed; 19th March 2018 at 11:53 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information