Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Barn 2018 - 25th August

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy shit! I'd need to win tatts. I have 9 pins and thought I was killing it

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

You should see his bat cave. ;) Freakin awesome. Leigh and Dan are very generous guys.

So many helping out on the sidelines to get this one put together. :023:

6B0C8CE5-9240-424D-AE66-6BE815C0190F.thumb.jpg.209a79338126460dc139848075bfc882.jpg829071FD-5B75-472C-8CEB-AEC29089FEB9.thumb.jpg.7817130d53e874413b6bf94f18198f80.jpg0020ED37-1659-43EF-92E9-C7F08911882E.thumb.jpg.220ae7eff7d1f65be5c235fc5c73d179.jpg136F2D8C-8092-4FE2-AD5D-93124E67346E.thumb.jpg.223cf569fdd2f27fab03c8dfd88420db.jpg

Well what a day & night at The Barn 2018! Danielle & I had an awesome time , great seeing & catching up with the usaul suspects & some newbies inbetween playing the fine collection of Pinballs on offer...

Thanks to @sleazius for putting the event on , much appreciated as always and also to @Dedrok @fairdinkumdan for all your hard work getting this event ready in the months leading up to it.

It’s guys like you that make this hobby a dream to be part of whilst keeping Pinball alive and well, well done guys ! I’m thrilled that Pinball is really growing strongly on Danielle my lovely partner that is so so supportive ..... See you all at the next event gang :)

PS : Have no idea why my photos are not all up the right way lol:)

Edited by Genie
Typo errors lol

What a night! Had a blast catching up with some great guys and meeting new faces.

I actually played every one of those machines last night [emoji38], except the few that were switched off.

That’s my pinball fix for the next 5 years lol

Thanks again leigh and to everyone who helped put this together [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Wow, what an amazing night. Got introduced to so many people, talked some amazing shit and played some brilliant machines.

My faith in the pinball community in this country has gone up multiple levels. What an outstanding group of sincere, down to earth people make up this community.

Thankyou to all that were involved in this event. This is one of those events you attend and that memory is burnt in your head till the day you die......( I was sober so yes, I will remember) but some will not remember I can assure you.

Played so many games, a lot of 4 player games with many I was finally able to put a face to and I suspect friends for life.

To those that make up this community, when I first got into this industry as a teenager, it was run by gangsters, outlaws and criminals, now, some of the nicest people all sharing a common passion driven by a desire to maintain this piece of Americana.

Thank you all again for allowing me to attend and make my mate and I feel so welcome.

Just got back from The Barn 2018, what an awesome event.

I want to say a huge thank you to sleazius for hosting and to everyone else who put in what must have been a huge amount of work to get the whole thing going.

As someone who is new to the hobby it was amazing to meet so many passionate players and to get the chance to play so many old and new pins in the same place.

Not sure how I'll survive the wait for the next one now! I'll just have to keep my eye out for everything else that comes up in the Sydney/Newcastle area. Or maybe further abroad...

Thanks all, can't wait to see you again.

John G

What a great event this is:).

Many thanks @sleazius for your fantastic hospitality and generosity hosting this spectacular event.

Big thanks to @Fair Dinkum Dan who without, this event also would not be possible. Good brekky chef as well;)

Also @Dedrok for putting his heart and soul into keeping these sometimes temperamental beasts under control.

And a very special thanks to all the AA family for making pinball what it is today. Thanks.

P.S. I think the circle of trust around the fires turned out to be an oval of blur in the early hours. @furballx:lol

- - - Updated - - -

Like everyone has said, what a great event and spectacular grouping of rare and unseen pins all in one place. Thanks Leigh, Dan and Edy, plus all the extra people who did their bit to get this not so common event happening. Also, I want to thank Luke and Mark for running such a great Comp. I can’t believe that we could get 75 people through all the rounds in a very reasonable period of time and still have time to enjoy a chat with everyone. I can’t believe I made the top 16 as well. Yeahhh. [emoji108][emoji108]. What a blast, the best Comp ever. Thanks boys. Wazza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was there a comp last night? If so can any let me know how I went?

Brilliant night meeting a bunch of good people and finally getting the chance to put a face to many AA members. A huge thanks to Leigh for opening up the barn to all us passionate pinheads, and many thanks also to Dan, Eddie, furbz and anyone else i have forgotten for all the work behind the scenes making it another great event.

Keep up the pinball passion and until next time.

Regards Aceman

Thanks for organising such an awesome event @sleazius @Fair Dinkum Dan and @Dedrok. Meets don't get any better than this.

I had an awesome time playing all those awesome pins and met many AA'ers. Those two Iron Maiden LE's were awesome and the Banzai Run was magic.

Thanks again, and to all those that made it such a great time.