Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Barn 2018 - 25th August

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Leigh,

Can you please add me to the waiting list. I'll be extremely disappointed if I can't be included considering it's practically in my own back yard :lol

Thanks

Simon

p.s. I can also help out with the pins if needed leading up to the event. Cheers

Edited by symonz

Hi Leigh,

Can you please add me to the waiting list. I'll be extremely disappointed if I can't be included considering it's practically in my own back yard :lol

Thanks

Simon

p.s. I can also help out with the pins if needed leading up to the event. Cheers

Sorry Leigh I totally forgot to mention your meet to Simon and Aceman who both play in Wildball hope you let them sneak into your barn. Thanks

So having a new baby in the house is killing me - but progress is being made because of none other than:

@furballx @mickleh

and of course Dan. There are a few hurdles that have to be overcome, and these 3 guys are solely responsible for the movement we've gotten so far.

Space is slowly starting to be made in the shed, photos when I can get up there! Once all the crap is moved out, we'll then start cleaning (and sealing - bit of a bird problem) the shed. The aim at this point is to achieve a fully cleared out space no later than June 1st. Much later than this and time becomes an issue.

The main thing is we're on schedule.

Hi Leigh,

Please add me to the wait list.

Marcus Sez.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Did you change your user name? Either way, done.

Hi Leigh, could you please add me to the waitlist?

Thanks

Daniel

Yep, on it.

Hi Leigh

Good on you for putting this on again .

Can you please add me to the wait list ?

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave, sure thing.

Hi Leigh,

Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon, all good.

Hi Leigh,

Hope you are well.

Devo that I only just saw this thread but I'd love to be a part of it is spots become free.

Please put myself and George @Jack the Flipper on the list.

Cheers mate,

Vin

Both added. Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

HI,

Just came across your post, could you add me to the wait list? Nothing better that pin, bevvies & a kik arse fire

Cheers

jug123

Done.

I can see two Black Holes. I can also see a Future Spa... I hate that machine so much it has become my holy grail machine.:realmad:

I have found my hatred of Future Spa has turned into a life time obsession I think.:blink:

One of those machines I was never able to master. I just need one so when it beats me yet again 30 years later, I can tear it apart and rebuild it to show who really is boss.

I find the best revenge for a pinball is to tear them apart and taunt them by saying "you'll end up as parts" :lol

Fing thing would probably end up the best example of a Future Spa after being rebuilt so many times...

God I need revenge on that machine one day to end this obsession.:o

The Barn 2018 - 25th August

I can see two Black Holes. I can also see a Future Spa... I hate that machine so much it has become my holy grail machine.:realmad:

I have found my hatred of Future Spa has turned into a life time obsession I think.:blink:

One of those machines I was never able to master. I just need one so when it beats me yet again 30 years later, I can tear it apart and rebuild it to show who really is boss.

I find the best revenge for a pinball is to tear them apart and taunt them by saying "you'll end up as parts" :lol

Fing thing would probably end up the best example of a Future Spa after being rebuilt so many times...

God I need revenge on that machine one day to end this obsession.:o

I have a mate with a project future spa in adelaide. It has some mould problems, playfield not too bad from memory but unlived for many years.